Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wycombe Wanderers become the first club to sign the Government Charter for Action

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Certainly going to come as a big relief to those transsexuals in the crowd. They needed things to change. Again.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Fucksakes I thought labour was bad enough telling people what to think!

Straight up, what the f*** are you on about?

A minority that gets openly abused in football shouldn't get some kind of action plan to make it accessible?

You're a total wanker.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Transgender faces a bit of problem if a mans got a job as a player then dave becomes doris what then??
I am not being rude and not sicriminating just wandered

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Transgender faces a bit of problem if a mans got a job as a player then dave becomes doris what then??
I am not being rude and not sicriminating just wandered

Then sport moves out of the dark ages and integrates genders as well as sexuality.

That or we go back to not letting the gays in :facepalm:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Then sport moves out of the dark ages and integrates genders as well as sexuality.

That or we go back to not letting the gays in :facepalm:

I wasnt being mean, so do you think we should have mixed sex football then?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
What - off the point?

Attention span of a goldfish

There is a thread along the same track as this, and to be honest I know we get the gay chants but no-one seems to be offended by it, this is 21 century and Brighton is the most cosmopolitain place on the planet and it willingness to be open minded is part of what make me proud of the City, I agree no player shoul dbe single out for anything but does that mean redheds will stop getting called ginger tossers or slightly overweight players being called a fat **** or People stop saying Wayne Rooney is f*** ugly No is the answer maybe the only way to combat predudice is to take it with less conviction and by not getting upset, Im straight and hear the homophobe remarks I am in no way offended at being called gay and I realy cant see that many gay blokes down at The Albion are that offended by all their peirs straight peirs being called it, I may be wrong do gay men get upset when West Sham (see I am being predudice now calling their club a Sham) sing we can see you holding hands ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here