Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wycombe Video & Perry-Baker Radio Duel...

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Credit to Harty too for a great opening speach.

If you think about messing with Albion fans just ask David Belloti how they can ruin your political career!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It doesn't work on my Windows Media Player at all, it crashes each time.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Just listened to radio debate.Baker sounded just like that Iraqi minister who denied that the Americans had entered Baghdad.What a wanker.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
... and it didn't want to load on Real on mine, so I changed the default to Media. Try updating Media if it's currently causing your machine to crash Reliant.

MRRF 10

Curious Orange said:
... and it didn't want to load on Real on mine, so I changed the default to Media. Try updating Media if it's currently causing your machine to crash Reliant.

have tried already, and uninstalling then re-installing, is there anyway i can get it to download to real in options or something?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
bit disappointed with this....nothing really got going, it was a 3 minute debate. Baker never really got a chance to air his reasoning (if he's got any at all) for Perry to respond to. I don't think Perry is winning any fans going into debate like that so brashly and rude, if his argument is stellar then he doesn't need to resort to petty jibes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reasonable debate in a short time - difficult to get all points across, would have helped if MP gave the other chap even longer time to hang himself as he was going down that road.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003

MRRF 10

thanks c o , did it

edited..............

no it didn't, i though it did, but then ages afterwards it said correct file not specified, or something along thos lines, i have v10 real player

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
NSC has abbreviated the links for some reason, probably 'cos it's recognised them as hyperlinks.

Wycombe protest, try copying and pasteing these links, but add 'http' on the front before clicking 'OK':

://video.premiumtv.co.uk/brightonfc/Wycombeprotest_lo.wmv
://video.premiumtv.co.uk/brightonfc/Wycombeprotest_hi.wmv

and SCR phone in try the same thing with:

://video.premiumtv.co.uk/brightonfc/phone%20in.wma

Last edited:

MRRF 10

Curious Orange said:
NSC has abbreviated the links for some reason, probably 'cos it's recognised them as hyperlinks.

Wycombe protest, try copying and pasteing these links, but add 'http' on the front before clicking 'OK':

://video.premiumtv.co.uk/brightonfc/Wycombeprotest_lo.wmv
://video.premiumtv.co.uk/brightonfc/Wycombeprotest_hi.wmv

and SCR phone in try the same thing with:

://video.premiumtv.co.uk/brightonfc/phone%20in.wma

thanks, worked brilliantly, great scenes, and norman baker=wanker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here