Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wycombe have better squad,stadium, and fans than Brighton - McLeod

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If you believe this poster, better ground..for now!

chairboy23 on 606 BBC - 606 - - A62675120 - Kevin McLeod
Just watched the interview with him on Wanderers World and he seems very honest and straight to the point. "You have a better squad than Brighton, better ground, better fans and there will be no problem in staying up. 2 wins and your out of the relegation zone"

I haven't got 'World' so can't confirm those comments from the scouser.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Well if he has said that he is clearly a moron.
The stadium is better, yes
better squad? we are world beaters compared to Wycombe
Better fans? thats just laughable.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
watching now, he might be bitter but its not our fault he is too unfit to be a proffesional footballer and clearly doesnt give a f***

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Well if he has said that he is clearly a moron.
The stadium is better, yes
better squad? we are world beaters compared to Wycombe
Better fans? thats just laughable.

1. Despite new stadium being built we are in an athletic ground that doesnt provide forks?

2. Albion are 5 points clear, 2 wins against two losses, we replace them

3. Not sure at this stage, what of the above comment is untrue

I believe it will be different next season in regards our squad!

:thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Ah well, at least he'll be robbing Wycombe for his wages now. :thumbsup:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Does say they have a better squad, but then that is to be expected - it is also unclear if he means Wycombe have a better squad than Brighton or that Wycombe have a better squad now, than pre-Christmas. Does not mention the fans or stadium. Some one is...

:fishing:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Did anyone expect anything else? Lots of players say a lot of things to their new fans without necessarily believing them.

Fabrizio Ravanelli

Rav loved Middlesbrough: 'Middlesbrough gave me so much love - and all I have for these fans is love. They must understand that.' He loved Marseille: 'I don't want to go back to England. I love Marseille: it is my own little paradise.' He loved Middlesbrough again: 'I'd love to go back. I want everyone at Middlesbrough to understand their town is like a dream to me. I have the love of those fans under my skin.' But Derby was The One. 'I love Derby County, I love the city and I love the fans. It's a beautiful place because its people are beautiful. I will put my heart forward for this club - and maybe I will play for free? Money is not important to me...' Now: after a fling with Dundee ('I love the style of football in Scotland... and I love Scotland') Rav's back at Perugia. 'I love Perugia,' he says. 'It's where my heart is.'

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Does say they have a better squad, but then that is to be expected - it is also unclear if he means Wycombe have a better squad than Brighton or that Wycombe have a better squad now, than pre-Christmas. Does not mention the fans or stadium. Some one is...

Oi - stop all this sensible stuff you. I was really enjoying an unsubstantiated rant! :tantrum: :wink:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

He's still a fat tosser though. :wave:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Explain in what way you think they have better fans?

Try reading some of the pages on this site, namely when it has been mentioned we are in the progress of signing or have signed a new player and they have not scored a hatrick in their first game god forbid! Or when one of our many new managers come in.... usually due to our fans not happy we are not pushing to be in promotion spot of the championship in our soon to be gone (thank Fcuk) Athletic Stadium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here