Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

www.craptowns.com.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have you tried www.craptowns.com. where you attack or defend your hometown or just enjoy the putdowns of others? nobody has done Gillingham sadly.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've just checked out Croydon.:lolol:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I like the way no-one has come out and defended Eastbourne, but then how can you defend the indefensible. Seems unbelievable that Brighton's in there but Telford and Gillingham aren't.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Is Brighton still "Labouring under the misapprehension that it's Barcelona"?

Brighton, I think, is justified in being in the top 50 crap towns not because of what it is, but what it thinks it is.

What other city would shut down its central library and then apply to be a European Capital of Culture?

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:

Brighton, I think, is justified in being in the top 50 crap towns not because of what it is, but what it thinks it is.

Anyway, we're not a town, we're a city.....................official!!!:lolol:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Gullet said:
I like the way no-one has come out and defended Eastbourne, but then how can you defend the indefensible. Seems unbelievable that Brighton's in there but Telford and Gillingham aren't.

Have to agree with Telford, I am working up there again next week.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Shrewsbury-Worthing BHA

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sunderland.
Not so much a town as a mortuary. Industry has long departed, leaving the residents to shuffle around the towns meagre consumer options like zombies in a George A Romero movie-while seagulls shit on them.

SEAGULLS!:clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Gullet said:
Anyway, we're not a town, we're a city.....................official!!!:lolol:

Not true! The Borough of Brighton and Hove is a city. Brighton and Hove are two individual towns that make up the city. That's why you send letters to the Royal Mail post towns of Hove or Brighton, not both...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Check out Bognor, very funny & right, esp as you can substitute it for every other town on the coast.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Thats cool, today I was coming back from Worthing with mates that live in East Grinstead. They do not follow a football team at all, but they were complaining about Croydo*, as they have to go through there to get to London, saying it was a s***hole, and there were fights there and so on. I asked them as we were going through Hove by train, whats better Brighton or Croy*on, they both said Brighton. That made my day, and proves that even people that don't follow Albion or Pal*rse think that Cro*dons shite.

Last edited:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Thimble Keegan said:
The Croydon entry is superb...Also good to see Littlehampton there but where is Lancing?!?!?!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Shrewsbury-Worthing BHA

Er...Lancing is a village...no really :eek:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The biggest village in Sussex I believe.

D

Deleted User X18H

Is Brighton still "Labouring under the misapprehension that it's Barcelona"?

What other city would shut down its central library and then apply to be a European Capital of Culture?
Then go find another team to Jump on the band wagon of, or have the decency and wherewithall to actually be able to live in the glorious twin towns!!!!!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Town/Village: Croydon - Arsehole of the southeast

Amenities:
Full of mockney wankers and Wetherspoon pubs. For those who are unfortunate enough to be born and raised in the locale all know of its perils and pitfalls

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Quoted from the site..........

Town/Village: Dover

DAILY MAIL ATTACKED

Most people when thinking of Dover think it will be
horrible because of the immigration problems. They are
Daily Mail readers, and therefore wrong and stupid.
Immigrants are the best thing that ever happened to
Dover, balancing out the hordes of horrible 12 year old
mothers, fat till workers called Stacey and skagheads
who intimidate you into giving them change.

This is the first place foreigners will see when arriving by boat. No wonder nobody comes here on holiday.

Ben Groom

........now slightly out of date as the skagheads have realised there is bugger all money in the town and moved on.

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
hove born&bred said:
Then go find another team to Jump on the band wagon of, or have the decency and wherewithall to actually be able to live in the glorious twin towns!!!!!

Oh go away. I lived in Brighton (Preston ward and St Peters Ward: I know you like to know these things) between the ages of 3 and 18, so I'll support who I like thanks.

I'm not getting into any further argument, either.

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh go away. I lived in Brighton (Preston ward and St Peters Ward: I know you like to know these things) between the ages of 3 and 18, so I'll support who I like thanks.

I'm not getting into any further argument, either.

Fine, so stop slagging Brighton and Hove off then and I'll let you on the bandwagon if you promise to behave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here