Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

www.amexnorthstand.com

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
What are you going to do when AMEX no longer have the stadium naming rights?

To be fair, you have got a point. Amex have got the rights for 10 years apparently, by that time we will all probably be 6ft under :) cross that bridge when we come to it and we do have a plan B & C :) great to know you boys up the road care about our future technology :) If we were you, we would be more worried about what they are going name your ground than ours :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Looks good daz, I might need to get in touch regarding framing as I have one and two when my Vicente one turns up from today to get framed up.

And yes comp has been entered

Thx Spidey, framing looked good for £40, they had a sample on display out the Amex. One little issue, the £40 price is only for junior shirts!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Evening all,

A few weeks ago [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] gave us permission to give our new website a plug, so here goes, thanks Bozza.

Will keep it brief, it's just a fan site & with the advent of smartphones, now seemed to be the right time to set it up. Not looking to compete with or over take any of the current Albion fansites or chat sites, just a bit of a laugh. Have a look, let us know what you think and if you have any photos etc you want to add, feel free to drop us a line :)

We've introduced a little compo today as a thank you to the support we have received from NSC, twitter & Facebook, so a big thanks to all of you for your support.

If you click the link on my footer, it will take you to the site.

Best wishes. Darren & the ANS boys

(cheers Bozza)

View attachment 33605 Special offer if you win one of the shirts :)

Nice site and comp entered!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here