Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wwe unforgiven

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not this again - now banned in our household due to children imitating this rubbish and inflicting bodily harm on each other.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
tommy boy said:
correct

wise up kev- not only are the matches fake- the in between stuff is even faker

Correct! It's a soap opera for redneck men, and the acting is no better either.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh per-LEASE.

Kev - seriously, there's something you need to know. There is no Santa Claus. There is no tooth fairy. And Wrestling is not a real sport, its all choreographed (that means they've already practiced the bout, and all the moves are part of a pre-determined routine, kind of like a dance). Sorry to break it to you like this, but you needed to know. You risk making a fool of yourself otherwise.

Ernest - frankly, I'm disappointed in you. Your avatar has a humerous looking wrestling-type bloke in it, but I never actually thought you were serious about this shit. Please, get back to slagging off Dick Knight and your tit-for-tats with Beach Hut, this wrestling thing just doesn't become you.

Most people grow out of this "sport" before their 11th birthday. I am disturbed and appalled to see it discussed at length so brazenly on such a legendary messageboard.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kev the Ape said:
yeh, wot do u think tonko and trish did in the changing room ???
I think Tonko did it in the changing room, with the plastic chair.

Do I win £5 ?

Oct 25, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Oh per-LEASE.

Kev - seriously, there's something you need to know. There is no Santa Claus. There is no tooth fairy. And Wrestling is not a real sport, its all choreographed (that means they've already practiced the bout, and all the moves are part of a pre-determined routine, kind of like a dance). Sorry to break it to you like this, but you needed to know. You risk making a fool of yourself otherwise.

Ernest - frankly, I'm disappointed in you. Your avatar has a humerous looking wrestling-type bloke in it, but I never actually thought you were serious about this shit. Please, get back to slagging off Dick Knight and your tit-for-tats with Beach Hut, this wrestling thing just doesn't become you.

Most people grow out of this "sport" before their 11th birthday. I am disturbed and appalled to see it discussed at length so brazenly on such a legendary messageboard.
sums it up perfectly

wrestling is for pre-teen boys who haven't discovered football yet. anyone else who likes it is just plain GAY

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
wrestling is for pre-teen boys who haven't discovered football yet. anyone else who likes it is just plain GAY

well, this is kev we're talking about

ape you muppet. wrestling is fake - its a drama. thats why its called entertainment. and as it is it is shite

i think you might gay, enjoying sweaty men hugging each other

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here