Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF??

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You had to feel sorry for that blonde when she had her "wardrobe malfunction" though.

Indeed, although Led Zeppelin managed to stay professional & didn't miss a note of their astonishing rendition of 'Whole Lotta Sussex By The Sea'. :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Indeed, although Led Zeppelin managed to stay professional & didn't miss a note of their astonishing rendition of 'Whole Lotta Sussex By The Sea'. :thumbsup:
I'm still surprised they supported The Cheeky Girls, what a half time show.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
The Barcelona fans were a class act at Dicks Bar! It was funny seeing Pep as Gus playing keepy uppies for 5 minutes and the crowd cheering away!!! :clap:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've never seen Harley put in such a shift as that day.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I know everyone on here is getting away with how perfect that night was, but when we were beating them so convincingly, wasn't it a shame Greer threw that punch in stoppage time? Such an unneccesary red card.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know everyone on here is getting away with how perfect that night was, but when we were beating them so convincingly, wasn't it a shame Greer threw that punch in stoppage time?
I didn't have a clue what was happening, when they pulled that boxing ring into the centre circle.
For Greer to do that, to Wladimir Klitschko, and become Heavy Weight Champion of the World, after 90mins of, albeit easy, football was staggering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here