Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wtf is wrong with people

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
you obviously were not around in the 80's when some pedantic twat at Brighton council decided to bung up all the seagulls nesting hole in the cliffs then some years later (after the said gulls decided to nest on my house among others and feed from my black bags and evetybody elses) opened up the nesting holes when it was to late.
Brighton council should be looking after the gulls for cleaning up after all the drunks that leave their burgers and kebabs on the streets at night

they are tamping the ground to bring up worms and disturb insects to eat
aw you have no idea how dissapointed i am they have not entered this
thought they stood a chance
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I am not posting a shit remark, but as far as i am concerned Seagulls are a pain in the arse and nothing but Rats with wings!!! flying vermin.

Agree. 2nd biggest nusance bird after the pidgeon!

Hitting an uninjured bird with a car is exceptionally difficult... they see about "25 times faster" than we do and so react quicker and later. What looks to us like a narrow miss was dodged in plenty of time by their perspective.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I like pretty much all animals except GEESE. I f***ing hate GEESE. If GEESE could take over the world they would do so with brutal efficiency and hideous cruelty. We must never let them arm themselves. Some people think foie gras is cruel but that is nothing compared to what the GEESE have in store for us in their evil twisted minds.

They'll actually be the bullyboys when the over-intelligent rooks get their way and govern us all, just like hounds to the famed pigs we've been bred to mistrust thanks to literature. They solve mathematical problems, you know, rooks, while the goose, really, is mostly in it for a good time, like the duck, the feathered rapist that it is. I saw a rook 2 years ago skinning a rat. That mightn't seem clever to you, but it was meticulous in its cruelty, and i fearfully admired that black-hearted fiend.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
f*** the lot of you-The Seagulls is our motto-

If you don't like the bird,go live somewhere else and stop throwing rubbish everywhere!!!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Aussie Seagulls are little pellets compared to Brighton seagulls. They wouldn't stand a chance in a one on one, toe to toe.

Brighton seagulls the originals,were fit and had a healthy diet of fish,the modern day seagulls i am afraid are fat and live of chips-my bloody chips

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Brighton seagulls the originals,were fit and had a healthy diet of fish,the modern day seagulls i am afraid are fat and live of chips-my bloody chips

you shouldn't let them in the house, it only encourages them.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
What a laugh. Actually it is human beings who are the biggest vermin on this planet, they have raped the planet, the land and the seas and polluted the f*** out of it and wiped out hundreds of thousands of entire species in the last 100 years that have been here a long time before we were and built big f*** off roads and polluting cars in the midst of the seagulls territory but it is the bird that is the pest. I reckon you have got that one around the wrong way. Maybe if I see you in the middle of the road walking a bit slow I will just run you over. I would LOVE the chance. Have a good day.

This.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's all getting a bit Pigeon chested on here who cares about Seagulls?
images

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I do object to unneccessary feeding of seagulls by some people. The nutty old bat next door to me puts food out every day for them and as a result we now have dozens of the buggers congregating on the roof evry morning.
They shit on my windows and if I'm mug enough to hang any washing out that gets a liberal coating as well. I wouldn't advocate shooting them or running them over but I'd like them to go back to shitting on tourists along the sea front.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I hit a fox once, yes, the tragic thing was it didn't quite kill him so I had to go back and finish it off with the jack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here