Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF is going on with NSC

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Just spent the last ten minutes having a 404 message telling me NSC has no access. seen the other messages but this is a new one on me. thought we had lost NSC forever:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Glad it is back up now though:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can't seem to P.M. at the moment either. :(

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
dougdeep said:
Can't seem to P.M. at the moment either. :(

That is because everyone has blocked you :p :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brighton rock said:
i just clicked on it and brighton had won a game,must be well knackerd:lolol:

Evening BR:wave: Still think AJ is not going to piss of to a big club like Charlton :salute: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brighton rock said:
if we drop he will go, the only good thing in his loss would be the money.

But if you stay up and sell him you will get more money for him. if you go down his value will drop as everyone knows that he will not want to stay. to back this up look at the likes of Kanoute and Carrick who were sold at knock down prices in today's market when west sham were in a lower division.
Personally, I do not think you will go down but I do think AJ will still do the off in the summer.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
west sham were 35 million in debt and still paying big money to those players so had no choice to sell at a knock down price palace have balanced the books so they will be able to hold out for a top deal for johnson

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Depends on how much he is on mate. The way he has played this year including getting called up to the full England squad must mean he is on £30k a week or at least that is what he could be earning next season and I am sure SJ will not want to spend that sort of money on a player in a Champ Div team if you do go down.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
£16,000 a week, good to see Nicola Ventola back in action agaist pompy 2nds last night he could make a differance with his pace come the end of the season

Marson

Dec 4, 2003
Philadelphia, US
Hey guys,

I'm the server-admin type (pat@rpg-works.net). Sorry about the hassle, the errors were necessarily to switch this site over to a newer (faster, supposedly) version of Apache that we're implementing.

Enjoy!

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
Marson said:
Hey guys,

I'm the server-admin type (pat@rpg-works.net). Sorry about the hassle, the errors were necessarily to switch this site over to a newer (faster, supposedly) version of Apache that we're implementing.

Enjoy!

BOO.

Let's LYNCH him.

:mmmviolence:

Seagull_AA

Nov 1, 2004
Battle, Sussex
Are we moving host or what? :s

Invision is free but eZboard is the best I'd say, but at a price...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here