Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF Has happened.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Right here I go I can't stand it anymore and I have to have a rant.

WHAT THE f*** IS WRONG WITH SOME OF OUR "FANS".

Why are people suddenly slamming the way we play. Alright we have had a poor run but anyone that thinks we should stop playing the tippy tappy game is a total moron and knows nothing about football at all. With a little bit more quality in the team we would have (and in the future will) rip teams like West Ham apart. A little bit of calm is required I know we live in a must have it now world but just wait. Expecting to be in the top 3 is totally unrealistic, midtable is fine. WE WILL NOT GO DOWN.

Also if people want to leave early so be it. We are not the only club that has this, it does not make people bad fans or even bad people or make us a bad club. For the most part our support is great, but support is from people who have lives and other things going on so if they need to leave early that is fine.

I am just so sick of the moan, moan f***ing moan. Piss off and support Man City or Chelsea if you cant take the fact we are slowly developing. This club is a work in progress and will perhaps always be that way.

Sorry I know this has been said before but I needed to get it off my chest. People are getting so unrealistic about what to expect of the team and the club its just mental.

The football landscape is changing for us and the tippy tappy is the future, just cause Beagrie, Curbishley and Alladyce think we still ought to not play it from the back does not mean its true. Stop listening to pundits people and make your own mind up. Bottom line is Spain and Barca are leading the way. All teams at all levels can play this way and one day will. We are head of our time in playing style and stadium and infurstructure. Its tough to be some of the first but we will see the benefits soon.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Why are people suddenly slamming the way we play. Alright we have had a poor run but anyone that thinks we should stop playing the tippy tappy game is a total moron and knows nothing about football at all. With a little bit more quality in the team we would have (and in the future will) rip teams like West Ham apart. A little bit of calm is required I know we live in a must have it now world but just wait. Expecting to be in the top 3 is totally unrealistic, midtable is fine. WE WILL NOT GO DOWN.

Also if people want to leave early so be it. We are not the only club that has this, it does not make people bad fans or even bad people or make us a bad club. For the most part our support is great, but support is from people who have lives and other things going on so if they need to leave early that is fine.

I am just so sick of the moan, moan f***ing moan. Piss off and support Man City or Chelsea if you cant take the fact we are slowly developing. This club is a work in progress and will perhaps always be that way.

Sorry I know this has been said before but I needed to get it off my chest. People are getting so unrealistic about what to expect of the team and the club its just mental.

The football landscape is changing for us and the tippy tappy is the future, just cause Beagrie, Curbishley and Alladyce think we still ought to not play it from the back does not mean its true. Stop listening to pundits people and make your own mind up. Bottom line is Spain and Barca are leading the way. All teams at all levels can play this way and one day will. We are head of our time in playing style and stadium and infurstructure. Its tough to be some of the first but we will see the benefits soon.

Nice one!

:thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wonder how many more 'moan, moan, f***ing moan' threads like this we are going to have to endure?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Amen to that!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

You know that, I know that, Gus knows that. About 30% of Brighton fans seem to know it now. About 98% of the people in England don't.

It is the way. Give it time and it will work at this level and people will start to come around to it again, don't forget it didn't work at League 1 level to start with.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Nice Post

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wonder how many more 'moan, moan, f***ing moan' threads like this we are going to have to endure?

Usually the title gives a clue so ignore it. Fans are entitled to their say no matter how much you disagree. You'll never change their point of view so don't try.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Have some rep. :thumbsup:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
It is the way. Give it time and it will work at this level and people will start to come around to it again, don't forget it didn't work at League 1 level to start with.

this.

People were complaining, and other people were saying, we're playing well, but not getting the results. Then, we started getting them. It'll come. Gus and the team are finding their feet.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Usually the title gives a clue so ignore it. Fans are entitled to their say no matter how much you disagree. You'll never change their point of view so don't try.

I would suggest the title to this thread doesn't really explain anything, for all I know he followed through and wanted to share the contents with NSC, which he obviously has.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

I agree people are entitled to their opinion but the level of bitching and moaning is totally out of hand after we loose. It's getting beyond a joke and I start to worry that Gus and Tony may just say f*** you all then and just take off.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I agree people are entitled to their opinion but the level of bitching and moaning is totally out of hand after we loose. It's getting beyond a joke and I start to worry that Gus and Tony may just say f*** you all then and just take off.

Yep, like they read a very small minority of whiners on this site avidly on a regular basis.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Worst thing we could've done was going top in August.

There was only ever one way we were going to go from there, and some people can't handle it.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Worst thing we could've done was going top in August.

There was only ever one way we were going to go from there, and some people can't handle it.

Yeah kind of agree. It also meant Gus probably didn't realise the full extent of the squads capabilities.

Jan 31, 2009
I agree that everyone should be more positive. We have lost to 4 teams so far - Leicester, Palace, Ipswich and West Ham. 3 of these teams will probably be in the mix for the play-offs and automatic promotion spots. We have beaten both the weaker teams of the division (Doncaster, Bristol City) and ones who will probably end up around mid-table (Cardiff, Peterborough). My guess is we will finish around 8th-12th this season which is very respectable, especially being the first year back in the Championship. Looking forward to being back in the UK over Christmas - first time at the Amex having got a ticket sorted for the Saints game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here