Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF good luck in dole queue Sami

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Limanen,

With all respect - come and suffer at the Amex like all of us. Especially is you have to travel
2.5 f*cking hours from Kent each way to the match like I do.

and a f*cking replacement bus service which you lose the will to live on.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Were you there today?

Look at the user name. I think this may be one of the band of Finnish followers we have picked up since his appointment.

L

litmanen

Limanen,

With all respect - come and suffer at the Amex like all of us. Especially is you have to travel
2.5 f*cking hours from Kent each way to the match like I do.

Actually i might come and watch the Blackburn-game in November. So i might know how you feel very soon.
But hopefully not.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So its Samis fault that Bloom sold Ulloa and did not buy any decent striker to replace him? And its Samis fault that Stockdale is shit? And its Samis fault that Forster-Caskey is shit and all the other midfielders are injured?

You are the kind of guy who thinks its always the managers fault when the team loses. I dont think that Sami has done a perfect job, but i dont think that anyone else would have done any better with that squad.

Maybe not (Forster-Caskey is far from shit though), but its his fault the way the team is set up. It is his idea to play the central midfield as full backs while the full backs are resolved of all defensive responsibility.

L

litmanen

I wish you all the best mate - but I wouldn't waste your money.

Don't worry, im not coming just to see the game. I also wanna see London, Eastbourne and Newhaven :) So even if Albion would lose, i might still enjoy the trip.

Excuse me? What did i say that made you angry? So far i have had nothing but good to say about Brighton-fans. Do you really want to be the first prick?

Your obviously still angry about the Boro-game. Go to sleep, little kid, and come back when you don't embarass yourself here.

Do piss off please.

I'm 46 and no kid, and will not be told what to do by some foreign gimp who has never been to watch us play because he thinks Sammi is god.

L

litmanen

Do piss off please.

I'm 46 and no kid, and will not be told what to do by some foreign gimp who has never been to watch us play because he thinks Sammi is god.

When have i said that Sami is god? I dont think that Sami should continue just because he is finnish. If you have read my messages, i even told that maybe finnish international keeper Niki Maenpaa is not good enough for Brighton when someone asked if i would recommend him. I just dont think that the biggest problem is the manager.....the biggest problem is the squad, and apparently many people here seem to agree.

Still, if Brighton does not win any of the following....lets say 5 games.....then even i would probably sack Sami. Just to try to get something to change.
But even you must agree that with this kind of squad you cant expect Brighton to lead the Championship? I seriously hope that you cant , at least.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I think we are in big trouble this year if Sami doesn't go , we need decent strikers and midfielders what a mess of a game today I think my 10 year old boy could play much better maybe they should employ him!!! At least he would show the team how to play football and how to kick a ball. Here's to league one cause that's where we are going to end up this year, should be cheap season tickets too in that league  the term all the gear NO idea springs to mind, the players need to forget the pretty coloured football boots and nice flash cars and concentrate on playing decent football cause when they are in league one next year they will have to wear HI-TECH boots and drive Ford Fiesta's as that's all they will be able to afford to have well done brighton keep up the good work 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29678989

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So its Samis fault that Bloom sold Ulloa and did not buy any decent striker to replace him? And its Samis fault that Stockdale is shit? And its Samis fault that Forster-Caskey is shit and all the other midfielders are injured?

You are the kind of guy who thinks its always the managers fault when the team loses. I dont think that Sami has done a perfect job, but i dont think that anyone else would have done any better with that squad.
Agreed. Although I do think it isn't looking good for Sami, and 2 or 3 more bad results in the next games could be the end for him.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Fine lines for Sami. Some good performances of late against top teams but no wins. Hope today was a blip. Most importantly, we need to back him and start that on Tuesday at Huddersfield. If things are still the same in a month probably time for Tone to act.

For now, KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not all Sami's fault, we have the worst team by a long chalk since the opening of the Amex. I think just staying up will now be a victory this season

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Fine lines for Sami. Some good performances of late against top teams but no wins. Hope today was a blip. Most importantly, we need to back him and start that on Tuesday at Huddersfield. If things are still the same in a month probably time for Tone to act.

What until we are rock bottom ?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

I give up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here