Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF! Christmas Dinner Menu

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Brazilian Churasco was great. For a (quite low) fixed price they'd keep coming to your table with all sorts of cooked meats (often on long skewers shaped like swords). The trouble was that just when you thought you'd eaten as much as you could they'd bring out something even more tempting. It really was a bit like the restaurant scene in The Meaning of Life. You just couldn't beat it for a long Sunday lunch.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
maffew said:
Bozza menu looks nice, wheres that?

Byzantium, Bristol.

downstairsSmall-S.jpg

http://www.byzantium.co.uk

Last edited:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Mmmmmm.

In the end it was delicious.

The restaurant was called Armadillos in Broadway Market (Hackney, London Fields, Cambridge Heat kind of area in london. And it's theme was The Americas.

The cassava thing wasn't on the menu, but I Turkey was (which I didn't actually have).

I had smoked salmon with a little pile of tasty sweet corn and lentils, followed by Fillet Steak with Roast Potatoes and Red Cabbage and the Empanada was a small cornish pasty affair (as someone pointed out) with mince meat in (their version of mince pies.

Excellent service and a very pleasant experience. The restaurant is set in deepest Hackney, close to Regent's Canal, but strangely there are severe signs of gentrification around, shops selling high class south american tat etc. nestled between the off licences with gun-proof screens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here