Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF a woman Lino?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Doesn't anyone remember Wendy Tom at Withdean a few seasons back?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought this was about a woman lilo....must get my eyes tested.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Massey had been scheduled to be an official at Crewe versus Bradford in League Two on Tuesday night, but was withdrawn by the authorities in order to ensure that the controversy surrounding her did not overshadow the game.

Corby had reported a huge demand for access by television crews after Massey was put in charge of the game.

Deny permission and let her get on with it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
They're just making it worse. If tyhey let her run the line in the crewe game no one would care saturday. The more important her part in the story becomes. Let her get on with her job and people will forget about her and concentrate on gray/keys and their replacements.

Actually, I'd go the other way. Rest her for a couple of weeks til it's gone out of peoples minds, and she can make a relatively low-key return, and do her job normally - I presume she will get the same stick any other lino gets, otherwise that'll be sexist, surely.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pathetic.
How many games is she going to be pulled from ? There's going to be attention on here now WHENEVER she eventually resumes her career, so she might as well get it over and done with and carry on from there. This is the PGMO going totally overboard to "protect" her, and if anything is just underlining the perceived weakness of her as a woman in a mans game.

I bet she'd much rather just get on with it, I feel very sorry for her.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
She should be back as soon as possible, the wrong person is getting punished here. I was also interested to see that Mr Keys sent his wife out to the journos outside his house to deliver tea and state his point of view, Vince Cable did the same thing earlier, hiding behind womens skirts boys?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here