Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSUers: remember personal hygiene please

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Might be a nice idea if more people washed their hands after a visit to the gents as well. The majority don't!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Might be a nice idea if more people washed their hands after a visit to the gents as well. The majority don't!
Imagine everyone that goes for a piss at halftime queueing for the use of one or two sinks.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I'm coming straight from work, won't have time to change and cant miss this one for the world!

I'm captain of a mackerel trawler out of Brighton marina

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Imagine everyone that goes for a piss at halftime queueing for the use of one or two sinks.

We should have more sinks.

To be fair, at half time I just put my hands under the tap for about 3 seconds. Don't always use the dryer.

Just have always been in the habit of a quick rinse of the hands (where a tap exists)

cookie63

Feb 25, 2012
If i were offered a freebie visit to WSU, giving my northstand seat for a day, i'd deliberately not wash for a few days and probably a big dish of sprout curry the night before to teach those snoots an acidic nasal lesson. All those within a 30m radius of me would stare down at the Northstand, yes, with their oh-we're-so-much-better-than-you sneer still intact, and wish to be there for the playful camaraderie, soulful singing and slightly less ponginess.

''Can you smell the West Stand Upper? Y-es Y-es....etc etc

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
For the first few games of the season the WSU concourse was like Club Tropicana. If the club had replaced the Harveys with cocktails, they'd have trousered a tidy sum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here