Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU

JackMaestro

Jun 22, 2011
The view from the lower rows of Upper West seats (just above 1901) must be about THE best view in the stadium. Loved the chants from the North stand to the West and the West did respond with a fair bit of noise.

They are the best seats in the stadium, stunning view.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
The heart of the Albion? The roost? Anyone else get the impression that it probably won't be?! In fact, it will more than likely be a reflection of the West Stand at the Goldstone or blocks A-G at the Withers. Very quiet today. Old farts and prawn sarnies! After one game, I'm confident the North Stand will be making ALL the noise. But the WSU will be the first to complain about the atmosphere!

I think this rather funny thread will need to be resurrected after the Spurs game, I think you'll find the wsu and north stand are going to be equally rocking. You've got the A21 lads, Mid Sussex Seagulls and us all up there (over 150 I'd estimate) in seperate blocks. We are all going to make sure we get the chants and signing going, don't worry about that

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
I think a lot of factors will be involved come match day.
If the stewards leave us alone and dont keep telling everyone to sit down and be quite as they did at Withers the WSU will be just as loud as the North.
New fans dont really know the score when it comes to singing so it may take a few games for them to join in.
As a former South stand H blocker and now a WSU season ticket holder I can tell all you northern monkies that it wont be from the lack of trying.
It might take 20mins though as the stairs just to get there may have an impact just through the lack of Oxygen :)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
what a load of utter shite, how can you base that one one game which was a reserve fixture and had 7000 people at? Lets see what it's like when the ground is full and judge there. Im not biting as I'm not in either WSU or North but this mini rivalry is becomming cringe and theres 3 weeks left!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here