Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU vs. North Stand Noise

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
As a member of WSU last season I was surprised at the very low noise level generated by the North Stand......

So come on lads and lasses in NS - sort it out this season please. Don't disappoint this season!

:wink:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I thought we were pretty decent last season, it doesn't help when you have a couple of bellends in the east side of the north stand singing to quick or changing the song half way through though.

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
Got a season ticket in the south stand this year and was thinking there might be some good noise/banter between the south stand and away support. Lets hope its not full of the 'sit down' brigade

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
As a member of WSU last season I was surprised at the very low noise level generated by the North Stand......

So come on lads and lasses in NS - sort it out this season please. Don't disappoint this season!

I reckon you'll catch one or two with this :smile:

WSU is much louder, but then again as I'm in WSU that probably is why. I should Imagine if your in the North that's noisier.

All immaterial really as this season, The South Willl Rise Again.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I have a WSU ST but sometimes I'll give that to a friend so I can experience the South Stand next to the away fans - try and get an atmosphere there.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne

Clearly need to be sat elsewhere in the Stadium for a league match and have a listen! Its easier to wake the dead than the WSU sometimes...:thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I sit in the Northern end of the middle tier of the West Stand and therefore think I am well placed to judge who is the loudest.

And frankly it's a landslide victory to the North. No contest. only time the West has sounded louder was when Chelsea occupied it the other day (first half anyway).

The West need to add up their game. And I doubt the East will make much noise either.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
WSU louder
North has more continuous singing
Away often louder than North

Score draw I would say

This is from Half way along West

ESU I would be suprised if they will sing much but hope to be suprised

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here