Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU - Must try harder

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I thought it was better than the north yesterday, they seemed to go quite quiet in the second half?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally Posted by Ian Bairds Fist
The North stand were a credit to themselves, but was a little disappointed with the WSU - it was the North, WSL and even East creating the noise.

Need to try much harded against Gills and Blackpool.

I actually think, having been in WSU the last two Sats, that a large amount of the volume of sound from WSU carries over the heads of those (certainly in the West end of the North stand). It probably sounds much louder in the East stand.

My eardrums ached at times yesterday.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I head read all these WSU vs NORTH after the spurs match and although completely irrelevant and inane - i was very curious as to the atmosphere i would find in WSU G Block.

To be franks after all the northstanders chat i was expecting something very special, - north stand was a major dissapointment especially in the second half... I thought the WSU lifted the team and sung very loud. So north stand you definitely need to up your game. Very very poor. 1/10.

D

Deleted member 18477

I didn't even notice the north that much as we were so loud in WSU! Where as against spurs the north were clearly louder. Obviously the north would have been singing loudly yesterday as well but the WSU really stepped it up!! And I gotta say who really gives a shit where the noise comes from. As long as some Brighton fans are making some noise I'm happy! Well done everyone for yesterday.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
WSU was bouncing! i was worried that it would be quiet, im worried that ill be deaf by the end of the season. Northstand were good, but i was expecting more. a few more songs and a few more games togther and im sure they will be better.

only disapointment was when we went 1-0 down, we didnt get behind the team at all, always think as soon as that goal goes in, start a song, sound out the away end.

i sit on the halfway line, donny fans were quiet all game, north outsung these by a mile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here