Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Write to Charles Kennedy

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
For what it's worth, I've just penned and sent the following email. If anyone else fancies it the address is www.charleskennedy.org.uk

Dear Mr Kennedy

I am writing to congratulate you on your conference and commend some of the excellent policies you and your party have come up with. Despite this, as a resident of Brighton and Hove, I feel I cannot support your party at the next general election due to the actions of Lewes Council and their local MP Norman Baker in spending a large amount of taxpayers money in fighting a new community stadium in our city that would provide many new jobs in the deprived area of Brighton near to where I live.
I know that many floating voters here feel the same way as I do and I would urge your party to investigate further this issue.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Well done. But I bet you get the same old bollocks about "we're a democratic party... each entitled to their own opinion" etc etc.

Which doesn't explain the position of Andrew Stunell, MP for Hazel Grove, and the Liberal Democrat CHIEF WHIP very well.

Ho hum.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Good letter. Well done. I'm not sure that we'll ever get the ok for Falmer but I'm determined to get even with Norman Baker and the Lewes Lib Dems.
Politically destroy them.

Regarding the Lib Dem's, but a slight side issue. I read the other day ( Private Eye I believe ) that Don Foster, MP for Bath has announced he intends to stand down at the next election. Hmmm??...Now who I wonder may throw their hat into the ring for nomination??:eek:

Last edited:

Zeitgeist said:
Regarding the Lib Dem's, but a slight side issue. I read the other day ( Private Eye I believe ) that Don Foster, MP for Bath has announced he intends to stand down at the next election. Hmmm??...Now who I wonder may throw their hat into the ring for nomination??:eek:

Should Bellendi try to stand, I feel a leafleting day out coming on.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Congratulate Mr Kennedy on the news he is to be a father. It was on the radio this afternoon.
:clap2: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here