Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham tickets

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tried to buy online but wants to charge adult prices for my kids - seems like there's no reduced prices option. This seems to happen every time I try to buy kids' tickets.

Will do it over the phone tomorrow (sigh). Wish the club could get online ticketing sorted out - this is 2011, not 1995 and the dawn of ecommerce.

I used to have that problem with their older website ticketing section. A bloody nuisance.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Leaving my WSU ticket for someone else, taking my boy to his first game at the Amex so opted for family stand. Looking forward to a different view!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Thinking about taking my 4 year old to his first ever game, I fancy giving the upper west a go and noticed a few front row seats which I thought might be nice so he can sit down all game without people blocking his view. Do you get many tiny kids up there?

Edit. Family stand sold out I believe, otherwise I would have gone in there

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Thinking about taking my 4 year old to his first ever game, I fancy giving the upper west a go and noticed a few front row seats which I thought might be nice so he can sit down all game without people blocking his view. Do you get many tiny kids up there?

There are a few small kids around where I sit in I Block, but not too many. Plenty of older kids, though. Don't forget it's 100+ steps up there.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

My season ticket along with my two boys aged 6 and 9 is in WSU, no problem for kids they love it and if you can front row all the better. Just don't let them climb up the wall at the front !!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I normally have season tickets but as my wife and our youngest can't go, my 4 year old asked if we could go in west upper. We've got row b in block c so should be a giggle. He knows he's got to walk up all 100 steps himself!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Love this quote from the Wrexham site:

This thought crossed my mind too but just imagine if we go down to Brighton and get a result or even a draw or even lose for that matter! ha-ha For me, it's the whole experience of watching us play in front of a 15,000-20,000 capacity crowd. Experiencing the atmosphere. Visiting a newly built stadium. Watching our players play at the top of their game on a playing surface so flat that you could play bowls on it.... Being proud of our players fighting the fight whilst seeing the look on the Brighton fans faces when they realise that we can actually play football and we do it very well.

They've sold 1000 already BTW.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Welcome to Block C, ROSM. Great view.
First cup game there for me.
I'll be 3 rows behind you (depending on what seat numbers you have)

wrexhamfan

Sep 19, 2006
If you're wavering about whether to go to this game, please do and bring a friend.

Reaching the third round of the cup trigger early repayment of loans from our asset stripping former chairman, Ian Roberts. That means that unless we get a big crowd we might well end up losing money.

We've got a big battle ahead to survive and a decent cup gate will be a massive help.

Of course, it would be even more helpful if you were to let us win...

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
There are a few small kids around where I sit in I Block, but not too many. Plenty of older kids, though. Don't forget it's 100+ steps up there.

My season ticket along with my two boys aged 6 and 9 is in WSU, no problem for kids they love it and if you can front row all the better. Just don't let them climb up the wall at the front !!

Thanks for that, just booked 2 front row upper west seats, first time i've been up there as i'm a season ticket holder in the north! Kid's ticket was only 4.80!

Jan 30, 2008
If you're wavering about whether to go to this game, please do and bring a friend.

Reaching the third round of the cup trigger early repayment of loans from our asset stripping former chairman, Ian Roberts. That means that unless we get a big crowd we might well end up losing money.

We've got a big battle ahead to survive and a decent cup gate will be a massive help.

but your Welsh :wrong:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I've not only bought my ST seat but I have also forked out £25 to travel down on your supporters coach so be nice to me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here