Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham: Great input by Nick Brighton Fan in Newcastle

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If we let Wrexham die, who will be next? It's time to stand up against the bastards who don't care who loses, as long as they win.
Well done sir.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
And much better input by genuine Wrexham fans on tonight's 606 - let's hope the whole fecking country knows by Wednesday!

And that half the country attends the Racecourse on Saturday or wears red to their own team's match!

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
It's not just fighting for my football club now, it's about right or wrong, trying to fight greed.

It's the little man against the big businessman, morals over no morals.

It's taught me a big lesson to stand up for your rights and fight for what you believe in.

I will help any Football club going through this in the future after this experience.

Thanks again Nic :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but listened to 606 yesterday after the Newcastle v Man Utd game and there was a bloke called Stephen from Wrexham on thanking all supporters but particularly Brighton fans for their support. Got a bit choked up listening to that, even though I've (to my shame) done f*** all to help so far. Will be there on Saturday though!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Cant wait for this gathering, Nic is a real top fella and is a credit to our club!!

Well done agin Nic!! See yer Saturday!!!

Ps I'm wearing me blue and white, is this ok?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
I had a lump in my throat listening to that Wrexham fan last night on 606 - especially when he singled out Brighton fans as being a breed apart. Made me want to stand up & sing GOSBTS as I did the washing up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here