Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham Fanzine - Orders

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just wondered if anyone would like a copy of the Wrexham fanzine?

It is only £1 but every little helps.

Please do not fill this thread with piss taking about the lack of our fanzine because this is serious.

If anyone wants one then post on here before the weekend and I will send off for them.

cheers

Richie

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Just wondered if anyone would like a copy of the Wrexham fanzine?

It is only £1 but every little helps.

Please do not fill this thread with piss taking about the lack of our fanzine because this is serious.

If anyone wants one then post on here before the weekend and I will send off for them.

cheers

Richie

Will order one direct from Wrexham TaVeryMuch. Maybe Wrexham could post details on here. Not quite sure why anybody needs RichieMorrisMiddleMan centre stage on this one, especially where fanzines are concerned. What if something sooper-important comes up in Richie's life at the weekend. We'd all be subjected all season to threads about 'I sent Richie a quid in the first week of November and I STILL have no Wrexham fanzine'.

Harsh? Surely! Fair? Don't Care! :salute:

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
www.dismaljimmy.co.uk

Go there for more details

If that doesn't work e-mail me redgnasher@yahoo.co.uk

Though I don't know if we have any DJ5 left, as they sold out on Saturday (900 copies, record sales and it was the first time since DJ2 that my articles didn't make it) :lolol:

Last edited:

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
i'm not sure why but the website is temporarily closed for business. I think there may be some sort of complaint made by Mr Mark Guttertrash. Like I said I'm not sure. If you go to www.red-passion.com then post on the message board I'm sure that if there any that haven't been sold, one of the Dismal Jimmies will help out!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: Wrexham Fanzine - Orders

Tom Hark said:
Will order one direct from Wrexham TaVeryMuch. Maybe Wrexham could post details on here. Not quite sure why anybody needs RichieMorrisMiddleMan centre stage on this one, especially where fanzines are concerned. What if something sooper-important comes up in Richie's life at the weekend. We'd all be subjected all season to threads about 'I sent Richie a quid in the first week of November and I STILL have no Wrexham fanzine'.

Harsh? Surely! Fair? Don't Care! :salute:

I am trying to help.

Someone emailed me asking if I wanted one and to ask if anyone else wanted one.

This is not about being centre stage. It is about getting off our arses and helping Wrexham.

Obviously though it is still important to take the piss out of people who are trying to help in order to make ourselves feel big and funny.

I thougth you were a decent poster THPP but I just lost respect for you.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Wrexham Fanzine - Orders

Richie Morris said:
I thougth you were a decent poster THPP but I just lost respect for you.

Fair enough Richie. That's your right. I'm just saying the stuff a number of people I have respect for have been far too polite to say all season - and it's only just into November and I've heard it a LOT. They know who they are. Guess you do too. Total Respect :bowdown: from me for your enthusiasm - but any time you take it upon yourself to act as spokesman for NSC as a whole I totally reserve the right to :flameboun ya!

Typo on 'thoughth' BTW :dunce:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was not acting as spokesperson at all.

I do walk into it a lot of the time but people on here take any chance they can to have a pop at me when all I am doing is trying to help.

The lady who I have been talking to at Wrexham just asked if any would want a copy of their fanzine. I thought it would be easier if they just sent one lot up instead of ten individual copies.

Was trying to help.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Richie,

You keep doing what you think is right. Far easier to be like me and sit in the background doing the bare minimum. I respect your energy and committment and would urge to ignore the people who would shoot you down. I have to say there is quite a lot of pompous pontification on here from people who assume that know best and those that disagree are silly little boys.

Just do your stuff and do what your conscience tells you.

Fair play to you mate.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
cheers Digweed.

I know I ask for it sometimes but I just get pissed off when Im trying to help and just get the piss taken out of me and abused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here