Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham - an absolute credit to football (merged)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well I'm on a march to protest against the Darlington wind-up Saturday, down in Plymouth Sunday so it'll probably have to be some pre-Toon beers on 28th X

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I cant believe the amount of collective sticking tongues down wrexhams arse cracks is going on here.Ok they played well over the two games, that hardly makes them a credit to football, a credit to themselves, to their league or to their country, yes, but to football?

At the end of the day they did what countless non league teams have done before them & played above themselves for a couple of games, no more,no less.I for one am sick of the mutual bumming going on here.We won , they lost ,end of story.

And before anyone asks yes I am aware of the history.I just cant abide the fawning and self congratulation that goes on just because we've played a club that have been f***ed over. What next love ins with palace & pompey~?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
After that escape we are quite obviously gonna win the cup now! :whistle:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
really can't understand this love in for wrexham. they did a couple of shocking tackles, plenty of professional fouls as well as mouthing off to the chubby ref.we were pony tonight, anyone could have done us over and they didnt take advantage. so you stick your 'credit where credit is due' up your arses, i couldnt care less about that filthy welsh lot. we won now lets move on.

knob

sjp1170

Jan 24, 2009
Couldn't agree more...

Having been at the game last night i'd agree with every post on here when they say Wrexham gave us a hell of a run, and definitely did not look like a conference side....

They more than matched us for large parts of the match, Wrexham fans should be proud and should get behind them as the match forward and back into the league, which on what they showed last night is where they belong.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
really can't understand this love in for wrexham. they did a couple of shocking tackles, plenty of professional fouls as well as mouthing off to the chubby ref.we were pony tonight, anyone could have done us over and they didnt take advantage. so you stick your 'credit where credit is due' up your arses, i couldnt care less about that filthy welsh lot. we won now lets move on.
what the f**k possesed you to come on here and post this shite,should be ashamed of yourself.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh dear.

You criticise, whine and grizzle because I - like so many others on here - have my own mind, and you haven't worked that out yet. It evidently hasn't occurred to you that so many people appreciating Wrexham's efforts might just be from a whole host of people understanding the concept of appreciation. There's no party line here, even if you think you've created one.

You yourself admit you don't know what the fuss is about. How about you actually go and educate yourself and find out? If after that, the whole concept of dignity, decency and mutual appreciation are beyond your limited wit, then let us know.

Until then, feel free to stop your grizzling.

LOL...i lost count the amount of times i yelled 'forfucksake' at the box last night!

oh cock...that was supposed to be a response to El Presidentes post...cant be arsed to re-post it now!

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

My neighbours must of thought i was mental!

Especially the incredibly loud 'Getthefuckinthereyesyesyes' when we scored!

Sorry neighbours!

Last edited:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I was at the ground last night to watch the game [lots of FFS too] and had to hang about after whilst my mates kids collected players autographs ....
Generally a nice bunch of fans, [Welsh] choir was in great voice, but one teanage half-wit walked past me with his chums uttering loudly "bet they all take it up the ar$e".

His age indicated he may not have been in the ground in 2004 when Brighton sang songs with the Wrecsam to sack the board and save the [Racecourse] ground.

Fans United .... not for youngster maybe?

I can`t say I`ve ever given Wrexham much thought before,but after last night I want to go down there and give `em all botty sex.But first and foremost I would make sure that they consented to it before I did anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here