Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wow! - Who just saw the two fighter jets fly west to east over Brighton & Hove?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Probably been sent by Dave to bomb your Green friend

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
f*** me, hope its not the start of ww3, can't blow up our lovely ground before we've seen a ball kicked

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I saw 10 red arrows-esque planes fly over Cuckfield golf course yesterday. Wonder what all that was about?

D

Deleted User X18H

I saw 10 red arrows-esque planes fly over Cuckfield golf course yesterday. Wonder what all that was about?

I reckon I know what that was . The Red Arrows - who displayed in Surrey yesterday.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Saw the Police helicopter over West Hove earlier. That's nothing new, mind you

D

Deleted User X18H

HB&B, you are like one of those old ladies who sit by the window all day twitching the curtains and telling their husband (NSC) what's going on outside.

Pretty much like you then . Except, I doubt you sit by the window twitching the curtains telling your husband about whats going on outside.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
A Vulcan went low over Steyning yesterday afternoon - that was impressive.

AvroVulcan1.jpg

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Saw the Police helicopter over West Hove earlier. That's nothing new, mind you

the helicopter was out over shoreham harbour this afternoon, i was fishing on the Arm, and a load of newbies were out in a Yacht, (could hardly get out of the harbour) and it was bloody rough out too. well about an hour later they are heading towards the beach and the rocks. RNLI had to launch and save their souls.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
the helicopter was out over shoreham harbour this afternoon, i was fishing on the Arm, and a load of newbies were out in a Yacht, (could hardly get out of the harbour) and it was bloody rough out too. well about an hour later they are heading towards the beach and the rocks. RNLI had to launch and save their souls.

I saw it this morning over the back of Sainsburys west Hove, with a squad car parked by the 'back fields" (if you know the area), just off the slip road

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here