Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WOW!! ...Cannot believe we let CROFTY go! and

D

Deleted member 22389

This is not meant as a dig,but after a fairly good prem debut,if he had to go,i wouldve banked money on it being a prem side!
There was loads of matches lkast season like chelsea away,where we dominated midfield for periods,thanks to crofty,also keeping drogba in his pocket, (only lost due to the late sending off)
Great performance against newccy when we won 4.2...Everton away also stood out...
Okay we have bought a few young gems for the future,but when the going gets tough,injuries pile up,im sure we will miss crofty!

As i said a year ago on here( late may)...I have a secret admiration for Brighton and if crofty had to go,im glad its you....Have a great season and do us one favour...as we cant,stuff 1p5wich town s### when you play them :)

Ipswich Town grrrrrrrrrrrrr. What is it with that lot?. Put it this way, they won't be getting any xmas cards from us this year.

D

Deleted member 18477

i HATED norwich for taking crofts and then bennett away from us.

now that lambert has moved on and we have crofts back... you know what... I don't mind norwich so much again...

maybe norwich city aren't going to hell afterall...

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm very surprised, albeit delighted, that Norwich let him leave.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm very surprised, albeit delighted, that Norwich let him leave.

I am suspicious-but of what you may ask,well i never like this type of thing,he left for a reason,and was a good player we tried hard to keep,now he has come back-i don't know,do these things ever work out 2nd time around-i hope for our sakes-being selfish,that it does..

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Footy mad site saying committed fans favourite but not good enough for prem! Be good for us though. personally my memories are of an amazing player who we could do with but.....if we've signed him for 3 years and are aiming for prem - could be a slight worry and imagine that was why it took so long - Croftsy wanted a long deal at his age! Talk of £500K - bargain!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here