Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WOW!! ...Cannot believe we let CROFTY go! and

ALPHONIX.NCFC

May 25, 2011
This is not meant as a dig,but after a fairly good prem debut,if he had to go,i wouldve banked money on it being a prem side!
There was loads of matches lkast season like chelsea away,where we dominated midfield for periods,thanks to crofty,also keeping drogba in his pocket, (only lost due to the late sending off)
Great performance against newccy when we won 4.2...Everton away also stood out...
Okay we have bought a few young gems for the future,but when the going gets tough,injuries pile up,im sure we will miss crofty!

As i said a year ago on here( late may)...I have a secret admiration for Brighton and if crofty had to go,im glad its you....Have a great season and do us one favour...as we cant,stuff 1p5wich town s### when you play them :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Excellent. Hope some of the idiots slating Crofts see this....

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
this is not meant as a dig,but after a fairly good prem debut,if he had to go,i wouldve banked money on it being a prem side!
There was loads of matches lkast season like chelsea away,where we dominated midfield for periods,thanks to crofty,also keeping drogba in his pocket, (only lost due to the late sending off)
great performance against newccy when we won 4.2...everton away also stood out...
Okay we have bought a few young gems for the future,but when the going gets tough,injuries pile up,im sure we will miss crofty!

As i said a year ago on here( late may)...i have a secret admiration for brighton and if crofty had to go,im glad its you....have a great season and do us one favour...as we cant,stuff 1p5wich town s### when you play them :)

high 6!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
do us one favour...as we cant,stuff 1p5wich town s### when you play them :)

You'll be pleased to know we totally outclassed them at our place last season and fully intend to do it again.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This is not meant as a dig,but after a fairly good prem debut,if he had to go,i wouldve banked money on it being a prem side!
Great performance against newccy when we won 4.2...Everton away also stood out...

As i said a year ago on here( late may)...I have a secret admiration for Brighton and if crofty had to go,im glad its you....Have a great season and do us one favour...as we cant,stuff 1p5wich town s### when you play them :)

There are some things Brighton can't do, beating Ipswich is not one of them

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The Miserable Badger..

doesn't really count though does it? a bit like reading Ernest's ANTI-Knight postings, just a load of arse.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Miserable Badger..

If you look in NSC gold, he started a thread saying Poyet would get us relegated.....when we were in League One!!

So his views don't really count.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Went to watch Norwich play Sheff Utd a couple of years ago and one particular crunching tackle Crofts made could be heard (though it was made down the other side of the pitch). The hardman we missed so badly last year: absolutely made up with the re-signing. SEAGULLS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here