Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldl Newcastle tickets go on general sale?

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
(IF we beat Wrexham) does anyone know whether tickets will go on general sale/will be easy to get hold of? Would be on my brothers birthday and would like to take him. Cheers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Remember Newcastle would get 15%, not 10% so there could be very, very few general sale tickets.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I imagine Newcastle would get the full 15% allocation, which is 3,300 - leaving around 19,000 left. After complimentaries are taken out there would probably be only season ticket seats left.

1901s would automatically have their tickets, and then I guess the rest of the STs would probably get 3 or 4 days to claim their seats, after which any that are not taken up would go on general sale.

I expect there would be very few spares to go round.

Last edited:

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
In that case (I only have 20 loyalty points) is there anyone who won't be going to it willing to let me use their memebership?

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
BHA season ticket in 08/09 went every home and more than half away, lived in Brighton all my life. Haven't been able to afford to go recently and now at uni in Southampton. Just though it would be a nice bday present for my brother, don't worry if not

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
BHA season ticket in 08/09 went every home and more than half away, lived in Brighton all my life. Haven't been able to afford to go recently and now at uni in Southampton. Just though it would be a nice bday present for my brother, don't worry if not

You never know, you might be lucky. Wouldn't be surprised that (if we beat Wrexham) tickets for this one could be £35+, so with Palace 3 days later, budgets may be stretched...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
HMM..my seat in the east could be at risk (its near the south stand) :(

Ask if we get that far, if we beat Wrexham.

It's advantageous for a season ticket holder to buy tickets on your behalf as they'll still accrue the loyalty points.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I was in the shop yesterday and the ticket office was printing the Newcastle away end tickets off already lol

Sounds like the ticket office being prepared IF we win on tues the tickets can be in the post to Newcastle on Wednesday morning, a gamble worth taking imo

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You never know, you might be lucky. Wouldn't be surprised that (if we beat Wrexham) tickets for this one could be £35+, so with Palace 3 days later, budgets may be stretched...

Tickets woild be the normal price for a game (not to be confused with the discounted prices we pay as season ticket holders).

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
O I will be asking on here if I can't do it myself..my st is I think the wrong side of an isle

I'm in block G of the east stand and I got a letter with my ST saying they may move me if an away team in the cup wants their full 15pc allocation. No idea where we'd be moved to. I wasn't here for Liverpool (and I assume they took their full allocation) so don't know.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm in block G of the east stand and I got a letter with my ST saying they may move me if an away team in the cup wants their full 15pc allocation. No idea where we'd be moved to. I wasn't here for Liverpool (and I assume they took their full allocation) so don't know.

I would assume you will be moved to the lower west, north end, where the non-sth bit is, and no Liverpool only had the south.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here