Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Zamora celebrate if he scored against us ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
goldstone said:
Stupid question really (sorry to offend you!), but have you EVER seen a player not celebrate when he's scored a goal?

Of course he would. He's a West Ham player and if he scores (which he won't) he'll celebrate.

Andy Johnson last season and Dimitar Berbatov this season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
goldstone said:
Stupid question really (sorry to offend you!), but have you EVER seen a player not celebrate when he's scored a goal?
Yes.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think he will celebrate but he wont "overdo" it.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Dennis Law as ive already mentioned.

Gary Mabbutt vs Coventry in cup final :smokin:

Me when i played for the cubs and we lost 7-1 but scored our 1 goal, not point celebrating but i got a lovely penus rub off the manager after the game. :cool:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All depends on how West Ham are doing and whether he has been dropped and playing against us is his chance to impress again and get back in the team. He's not even 1st choice there now is he? It's a cup game West Ham are a big cup team so I would imagine he would celebrate with some elation but without taking the piss by running along our side of the ground with his hand to his ear :lolol:

Last edited:

goldstone said:

Of course he would. He's a West Ham player and if he scores (which he won't) he'll celebrate.

Steve Howard when he scored for Derby against Luton a few weeks ago barely celebrated.

Adebola for Coventry against Crewe in those last week 2004-5 games, his goal might have sent his old team down.

Think there are a few examples of ex-players not celebrating. It's to be applauded I think, it's respectful.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
goldstone said:

As already mentioned, it happens all the time. Robbie Keane and Darius Vassell are high profile examples of people who don't celebrate aftert scoring against their old clubs.

Fair play to Vassell as well, he gets some rotten stick from the Villa fans, but he's never even looked happy about scoring against them.

I'm 100% sure Bobby wouldn't celebrate a goal in any overt way. He's a top man who recognises where he came from and is grateful for the opportunities and faith shown in him by the club.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No he wouldn't. He still comes here to watch games and I think that shows we still have a place in his heart.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'd like to think he'd drop his head and walk disconsolately back to his fans (the same ones who've shown ZERO faith in him at all) then turn and clap the Brighton massive.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He said the last two time we played them that he wouldn't celebrate if he scored. Can't see why it'd be any different now.

Brixtaan said:
I'd like to think he'd drop his head and walk disconsolately back to his fans (the same ones who've shown ZERO faith in him at all) then turn and clap the Brighton massive.

Loaded with pathos and Casablanca romance, he would bow on one knee and wave to us in respect, and wipe a tear from his cheek at the sweet sorrow of our parting.

Do give over, Wham are paying his Whages, and he could give a stuff about scoring against us - and when he's interviewed he'll acknowledge BHA as a great club with brilliant supporters - because it's the stock 'right thing to say'.

It's a profession after all.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
NMH said:
Loaded with pathos and Casablanca romance, he would bow on one knee and wave to us in respect, and wipe a tear from his cheek at the sweet sorrow of our parting.

Do give over, Wham are paying his Wages

:D

I'm not buying it.Hopefully we'll never find out.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Johnny Byrne playing for Sunderland in the 91-92 season DELIBERATELY put one wide from 3yrds out in front of the North Stand. That's real loyalty - not scoring in the first place!! :p

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It'd be like Denis Law when he scored the goal for Man City that relegated Man U. He's a professional, He's paid by his employers to score goals. Nothing that says he'd have to enjoy it tho. And I'm pretty sure BZ wouldn't enjoy it. Albion LEGEND :bowdown:

Last edited:

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
goldstone said:

Ifill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here