Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you ?

Jan 30, 2008
Which beauty? You'll need to provide pics, or alternatively replace the pic of that f***ing minger with one of this beauty of which you speak.

Meanwhile Callie would get it. Hard, and then all over her exceptionally spotty face.
in your dreams me thinks

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Paula-Ann_Bland.jpg

:love:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
She definitely went out with Winner, gents.

To paraphrase Mrs Merton: What first attracted you to the millionaire Michael Winner?

Would you want to go there now? :lolol:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
She definitely went out with Winner, gents.

To paraphrase Mrs Merton: What first attracted you to the millionaire Michael Winner?

Would you want to go there now? :lolol:

Yeah! She must have had a wash since then? And if shes had that stinking lump of lard bouncing around on top of her, she wont mind a session with the Tubster. And I seem to recall her saying something about his big white Y fronts; another tick in the box in favour of Mr Mondays methinks!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I also used to like Laura as well, the lady P.E teachers daughter, who went out with Wanksy, one of the boys who came from Brookside School. She was in an advert for a chocolate bar (Flake?) after she graduated.

Her freind Julia was even nicer; I think her dad was a govner (of the school, not a Man City naughty boy).

And there was Julie in Zammos year who went out with Freddie Manwaring she was nice and she looked dirty.

Life was great when I had hormones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here