Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would You Wear A Palace Shirt

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

A while back we had a thing in the family where anyone that went abroad for their hols would bring me back a footy shirt from where they went. I have many club shirts from Spain, Italy and other EU countries. I wear them all from time to time, as a sports shirt for gym and 5 aside etc, but never with any attachment to the club that I m wearing. I was once bought a German national shirt and wore it to be polite but it was a struggle. I have never worn a shirt from another English club, could'nt and never will.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This. Football shirts on adults looks a bit odd. Just an opinion like

I just don't do them, they look weird on grown ups

What's wrong with you two
images

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes she looks nice but not so sure I meet her standards

not sure she would meet mine,really half a shirt how dare she,these girls know how to respect football-
images

well almost

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Seems like I'm in the minority here but it's only a bit of fabric so sure, I know I'll get the "oh but what it symbolises and represents..." etc etc argument but for charity it doesn't really matter.

It's just an item of clothing that is extremely similar to thousands of others but just has another badge on it and changes nearly every year.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
This could be a good way to raise money for charity, sick children, cancer research, what ever you like, jump on board.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Would rather set fire to my eyes than put that flea infested, heather smelling, peg selling, tarmac covered, caravan dwelling garment on, ever , ever , ever.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I have a deep seated hatred of Palarse !!! Always have, the filthy ,pikey,vile scum !!!!
BUT !!!!! If I was asked to wear one for say a childrens cancer charity or animals charity fundraiser then yes I would !!
Because being a human being comes first !!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yes she looks nice but not so sure I meet her standards

f***ing hell !! Every time I tell my bird not to pose for daft photo shoots she does !!
Were finished bitch it's over !!!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I have a deep seated hatred of Palarse !!! Always have, the filthy ,pikey,vile scum !!!!
BUT !!!!! If I was asked to wear one for say a childrens cancer charity or animals charity fundraiser then yes I would !!
Because being a human being comes first !!!!

Phat Baz:thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Be fine as long as I knew that I was raising money for new sewers in Croydon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here