Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take a point tommorrow?

Well?

• Total voters

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
There is a MASSIVE difference between being 'happy' to take a point and with GOING FOR THE WIN and accepting a point as decent enough, if that's what transpires.

We will definitely go there in search of a win. They really are not all that. A point would be okay though - would give us 60 from 30. Still on track.

Absolutely spot on. Go for the win but if we end up drawing then nothing to be upset about

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am hoping for a win but wont be too disppointed if we only manage a draw as it will keep us on track. The games that I do hope for a draw at as I consider them to be more difficult to achieve is both Oldham and Rochdale away. What we have to remember is that as their manager has said 'they are the best passing team in the division, they keep the ball longer than any other team and make more succesful passes than any other team' so it would appear that it will be a good open game and the chance for us to put his theory to the test.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
MK Dongs are there for the taking and this is a game that could be quite entertaining.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Well, you get the feeling they'll let us play our own game more than other teams have (namely Bournemouth & Saints) - so I'm confident that if we can get into our passing groove we'll manage a comfortable victory. Nice pitch, big away crowd - I think the team will raise their game a notch above what we've seen in recent outings. They seem quite strong at home, but as HKFC points out, I think attempting to play us at our own game will be their downfall.

A point would certainly not be the end of the world, of course.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It sounds like MK Dons will try to play football against us. If they do this, it is 100% nailed on they will lose.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Considering MK's recent dip in home form I'm definately expecting a win, but would be fairly happy with a draw considering our recent trips to Stadium MK.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Would be happy with a point, however we don't fear anyone at the moment and they are likely to fear us more. Yes we can win and would be over the moon if we did, but as I said 1 point is good and another point closer to the championship.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I was just wondering, MK are in the top 6 (admittedly they have played 4 more games than Charlton in 7th) and we are away from home. And we seem to struggle against our rivals away from home, so would you take a point, or not?
It depends on what the other teams in the top six do really, I don't think it will be long before other chasers are hoping we beat teams in MK Dons position to strengthen theirs.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
we would still top top with 3 games in hand whatever the result.

I cant remember anything GOOD ever happening at Stadium MK when we have been there (well maybe Arismendi CRYING)

exactly this.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One of those odd ones for me. I think we can (should) probably win, but I won't be crying over a draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here