Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take a FINAL DAY victory right now to avoid the drop ?

cockles and mussels should always be thoroughly defrosted before consumption

• YES - I'd take that right now Easy. We are up shit creek, and MORRIS dropped the f***ing paddle by t

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • NO - Piss off Easy. We won't need no final day dramas THIS year you cockjockey

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • What was the question again ? Hang on, I think I've left the grill on.

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think I mentioned this in another thread somewhere, before I'd been drinking. But when the final match of the season at home v Stoke arrives on 30th April, if I were to suggest to you today (which is EXACTLY what I'm doing) that we needed nothing less than a WIN from that final game to assure Championship safety...would you take that right now ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Stella BOCK again Easy?
Sadly not, just the usual Beater today (they don't do BOCK at The Star). Probably just as well actually, thinking about it.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
yes even though the heart would probabaly be stopping every 20 seconds for another championship i'd do that

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
we will be better this season...safe by the second to last game :clap2:

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
Nope, I wouldn't take that. I feel we still have the potential to do better than last year

StevieV said:
Nope, I wouldn't take that. I feel we still have the potential to do better than last year
Ditto.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'd take staying up in whatever scenario. Of course I'd rather that it was easier but I really couldn't care.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cockjockey ? Shouldn't he be gobbling like a turkey because it's Xmas ?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
EASy....are you saying in the question that we WILL win or just giving us a fighting chance of staying up with a win? if you are saying we will win i will take it, if you say we must win but cant confirm the score i'd have to say no as Stoke are a bunch of C*nts who never do us any favours!

i thank u!:lolol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'm hopeing that it won't go to the last day again but aslong as its in our own hands i will take that, but we do have winable games in april so i'm hopeing we be home and dry (so to speak) before the stoke game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'd like to think we can sort it before then as last season Gillingham got stiffed at the death and it would be horrendous to got through that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here