Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you shag the girl of your dreams...?

Could you shag an Eagle?

• Yes - bend her over and think of Brighton

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • No - couldn't bring myself to make love to P*l*ce

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
If the condition was she had to wear a P*l*ce shirt?

Can you imagine Kylie, Kelly Brook, Angelina Jolie or Nicole Kidman (or whoever floats your boat) spread eagle (no pun intended) on your bed, asking - nay begging for a good seeing to? Now that's great - but what if they had to wear a scummer shirt for the duration of the job?

I'm seriously torn, but I know I shouldn't be - just ignore the blue and red stripes and think of the glory when reliving your exploits down the pub... Bu no! I can't get past the horror of making love to a P*l*ce shirt - uurgh!

Could you?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I said yes.. you could always 'soil' the shirt afterwards :D

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I keep changing my mind - I voted no, but I keep thinking of Nicole in Moulin Rouge and then I think the scummer shirt wouldn't be so bad a thing...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hmm. What if you asked her to rip it off you - into very small pieces - from the off? That way you get a bird passionately tearing off your clothing and the desired result for the disgusting garment.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
no way.not in that shirt.My mind would wonder and everything would be lost.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Tooting Gull said:
Hmm. What if you asked her to rip it off you - into very small pieces - from the off? That way you get a bird passionately tearing off your clothing and the desired result for the disgusting garment.

It would be her that would be wearing it - although now you mention it, if both parties had to wear it for the entire duration - that's even worse! I'd feel so dirty!

No problem it be ONE UP on the Palace,

went out with a Southend supporter, asked (made) her wear a Brighton top, great fun.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
be drunk enough not to recognise it and pretend its a barcelona shirt anyway

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Yes. Absolutely. I hate Palace, but even wearing one of their shirts, I couldn't say no to Shakira. No chance.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think I could live with it so yes

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
got to be bent not to! as least you could lay there and think of her as palace going down!!! then roll her over and push all the way for an albion promotion,........ all the girls of my dreams.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well I already do but no, it'd be instant devorce if she ever wore a Palarse shirt, who needs adultery when you have sacrilidge ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i wouldn't care becuase its the girl of my dreams , any other girl no!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here