Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would YOU 'pleasure' a 'male member' of the royal family?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I still think the Daily Star headline earlier this week vaults into the top 10 ever: RUMPY WITH A FLUNKEY

Although, ahem, obviously they were talking about two flunkeys, and no-one else. Particularly no-one with big ears.

Let's hear it for the word flunkey as well, one of the finest in our wonderful language.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah I watched the news last night and it was all about some flunkey speaking out to deny the rumours that had been swirling around. I hadn't heard any rumours so now of course I want to know, a classic case of a denial making things worse. Hopefully more damaging stuff for the Royals, let's hope there's more to come.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
NMH said:
They couldn't be any worse looking than the royal women, after all . I think even the most red-blooded man would rather do Mark Philips than Princess Anne !

Ever met any of them? I mean actually got close enough to know or are you going on photo's TV etc.

Seeing someone close up in the flesh is different to what you see on TV or in newspapers and magazines. Many of these "beauties" people go on about are fairly plain, spotty individuals who have been made to look good for the camera.

Not defending the royals here a bunch of workshy freeloaders if you ask me.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Would YOU 'pleasure' a 'male member' of the royal family?

Lord Bracknell said:
That would make a great court case ...

HRH v GUNTER

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Queen sensationally collapsed the trial after it emerged that Gunter was set to reveal the dimensions of every male member of the royal family in open court.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
ben andrews girlfriend said:
ummmm let me think about that......

Of course!!

BAG, I'm glad to see you take you role as subject so dutiously - after all, it would be rude not to, wouldn't it ?

However, perhaps I could understand you being willing to consort with Wills or Harry - but DoE or DoG - are you sure ??

:)

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Wozza said:
Sigh.

I have a feeling about 10% of readers AT BEST understand why I asked the question (but don't spell it out on here please).

Yes. But I've heard a slightly different version. So many suggestions, so many gagging orders...

btw, no, I wouldn't "pleasure" a male member of the Royal Family

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Uurgh - could you imagine anything worse than buggering (or even worse, being buggered by) one of those big-eared, inbred fucknuts?

:safeway2: :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here