Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you play Lewis Dunk tonight???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Steve Cook to start with Grant Hall on the bench :wink:

Also expect to see Sampayo, Barker and Forster-Caskey.

I think that you will be wrong on all of those i think the most you can hope for is Cook and JFC on the bench.

Cook was always a centre back who could play at full back like Elphick but MA chose to bring him on against Man City at full back.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I think the Sunderland game showed us that plan B was Vincelot at Centre half and plan C was Calde at centre half and Tanno at right back, I dont think Cook will be getting a look in for a while yet.

Dunk should play as the defenders are getting better at knowing each others games all the time, if he gets booked we will just deal with it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the Sunderland game showed us that plan B was Vincelot at Centre half and plan C was Calde at centre half and Tanno at right back, I dont think Cook will be getting a look in for a while yet.

Dunk should play as the defenders are getting better at knowing each others games all the time, if he gets booked we will just deal with it.

I think that plan B was only an emergency when Greer was injured and I don't think Cook was on the bench. I don't think Gus would start a game like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here