Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would you like all four south coast teams to be in the Premier?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
When they thought they were world beaters with the Russian's dosh, some Bmuff wallies tried to mock us as Infrastructure FC. Jealous of us having a proper stadium, not a tiny lego rectangle.

Now we have our cake and eat it.

Who's laughing now?

I might just hold back another month before backing you up on that comment

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I would like the other three to amalgamate and call themselves - South Pompey Cherries & Gosport FC and play at Dean Court but only when the new stand behind the goal has been taken down and returned to a car park lowering capacity to a reasonable 7,000 .

They would enter straight into the Prem and be given a 5 year stay regardless of final league position and be the only club not covered by VAR. and all home matches would not be refeered but decisions made by collective agreement between the on field players.of both sides.

All of this, Bournemouth piss me off, they are kinda like Orient who thought they could create a rivalry that did not exist. Plus they would always seem to beat us, until we climbed out of the lower leagues, Bournemouth are just so tin pot, from the ground to lack of real fans right through to a dodgy owner.
Quite big rivals 72ish,even took the North stand. Very short rivalry but not a pleasant one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here