Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you join Palace if...

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
YOU are currently a player for Brighton, you're 19 years old and you're a Sussex born & bred kid, supported Brighton all your life. Brighton are currently in league 2 mid table and you're currently earning 2k a week.
The next day is when you train you head there, but as soon as you arrive you get called into the managers office and they tell you they've accepted a bid from Crystal Palace (You f***ing hate them) they are currently Prem (bottom table).
You get told that you would be offered 25k wages !

Would you take this?
Remember you f***ing hate them !
If you would take it... would you be motivated to play?
And if you wouldn't take it, that surely is too much money to not take?

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Even though I'm still in secondary school, I can see where you're all coming from.
Would you be fully motivated to play though? Give it your all?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Even though I'm still in secondary school, I can see where you're all coming from.
Would you be fully motivated to play though? Give it your all?

Yes, because in football, you are always playing for your next contract.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Take it and play as bad as I could get away with. But the very thought of pulling on that red and blue jersey is making me feel very queasy indeed.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Take it and play as bad as I could get away with. But the very thought of pulling on that red and blue jersey is making me feel very queasy indeed.

I was thinking sticking on the blue and white underneath then show it when I score :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Of course I would, in the end its just a job and they are just another employer.

This.

I'm also old enough and mature enough to understand that I don't "hate" Palace - they're rivals but the word hate is far from appropriate when it comes to football. In fact it's rather pathetic and normally only used by immature school kids who don't yet know any better.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
This.

I'm also old enough and mature enough to understand that I don't "hate" Palace - they're rivals but the word hate is far from appropriate when it comes to football. In fact it's rather pathetic and normally only used by immature school kids who don't yet know any better.

or school kids talking to their parents..." I hate you........."

a bit like half the posters on here during school holidays...

I would take great pleasure in taking a million from the bank of Palace..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here