• On the bench

Votes: 24 17.5%
  • I would START him

Votes: 75 54.7%

• Total voters

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
You have to play your best players and now the Big Dick has gone, we need Fozzy!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Forster hadn't been in the best of touch for the last few weeks anyway. I'd bring him back on the bench but only once he has clarified his remarks, per Poyet's request. With Dickinson being loaned out now I wouldn't be surprised if another striker appears and in the process make this less of a problem.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Forster is hurting himself with this little spat. He has nothing to gain from not playing and as he is approaching his final seasons as a footballer he needs to be playing games and maintaining his fitness. If he doesn't play for the remainder of the season, there will be less clubs willing to take a chance on him if he does want a transfer. Poyet extended the olive branch to him, if he was smart he would take it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can someone direct me to the quote of what Forster has said and what Poyet wants clarified. From what I can tell, all he has stated it that because he is within 6 months of the end of his contract he is entitled to talk to other clubs. That is an indisputable fact. Perhaps the use of the word 'transfer' was misleading as he cannot have his registration transferred to another club except on loan. He has never said he wants to go but that he needs to think about what will happen come the 30th June when his contract ends. Seems all the shit stirrers have now jumped in and we are minus our top scorer.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only needs an apology from Foz and he will be in the starting line up on Saturday.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
We could either pick Forster or play Adam Virgo up front. That might wake a few people up and get this stupid situation solved.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Can someone direct me to the quote of what Forster has said and what Poyet wants clarified. From what I can tell, all he has stated it that because he is within 6 months of the end of his contract he is entitled to talk to other clubs. That is an indisputable fact. Perhaps the use of the word 'transfer' was misleading as he cannot have his registration transferred to another club except on loan. He has never said he wants to go but that he needs to think about what will happen come the 30th June when his contract ends. Seems all the shit stirrers have now jumped in and we are minus our top scorer.

Spot on...in my mind Poyet has been a twat, this could have been resolved early and by two men talking and compromising...the whole thing is a joke....and I can't believe that the Board have let it get this far.

But then again we are knocking in so many goals, we can afford to be all principled about it can't we!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Id like to know who these 46 people who dont want him starting are? And how many brain cells theyve got! Idiots

Well I am one of them. But, if you read back, then you'll see I said "No" until he did as requested by Poyet .... and I still stand by this.

It's easy to now bounce an old thread once Forster has appologised and then make out people are stupid, but you have to take the whole situation that was in hand.

Not sure how many Cells I have got? But you're welcome to count them.

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
He should be in the starting line up absolutely!! We need someone who has at least got a history of finishing chances as we have been wasting so many recently. Also he should start as he will be dying to get back out to prove a point!! Murray and Forster upfront...Holroyd (who I think has been playing really well) on the bench...

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
Well I am one of them. But, if you read back, then you'll see I said "No" until he did as requested by Poyet .... and I still stand by this.

It's easy to now bounce an old thread once Forster has appologised and then make out people are stupid, but you have to take the whole situation that was in hand.

Not sure how many Cells I have got? But you're welcome to count them.

This makes no sense...we do not have the luxury of ****ing around with who does and does not play...it looks like he has come some way to "eating humble pie"...get him back in the squad!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here