Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would YOU have started Leon Best against Bournemouth?

Would YOU have started Leon Best against Bournemouth?

• Yes I would (as I'm mental)

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • No I wouldn't

Votes: 88 91.7%

• Total voters

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
No. Couple of nice touches, but very little threat. Actually make that no threat. We've no one up front who looks like they can score.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
When there's no support within 15 yards it doesn't matter whose up front. The formation, the players strengths, it's all a bit of a mess tbh

This is the thing, I don't think Best is a particularly good striker at this level, but he was completely isolated again today. We are playing with such a rigid defensive formation and the subs being made are either the wrong ones or are too late.

On the way things have been for the last 5 or 6 games, we may as well have kept Sami as manager..

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It doesn't matter what I would have done. Worryingly, our manager did, and will do so again.

That for me is the most worrying thing-Hughton is looking as clueless as Hyypia.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have been a heavy critic of him but I felt he had his best game for us tonight. Obviously the bar isn't very high.
8 foot to be exact. And we never get the ball under it.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Ch has given all the forwards a run of games to make an impression - none have. He's clasping at straws hoping that one of them finds some form or has a good day! Best was no better or worse than COG or CMS have been.

We are going to need two quality forwards in the summer with Baldock and COG as understudies. That along with two new wide players a left back, right back and cb.It could be a good summer but equally a very depressing one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here