Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you forget sex with a fit bird?

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
How can you forget?

David Beckham is leaving his family holiday to return to Spain, as he faces fresh allegations about his private life.

The England football captain is due to leave the French ski resort of Courchevel, where he has spent the last two days with wife Victoria and their children, after dismissing claims that he had a fling with his former personal assistant Rebecca Loos.

The millionaire midfielder is facing more potential embarrassment as a friend of Ms Loos reportedly claimed Beckham had sent sexy text messages to another woman while in Madrid.

The friend also told the Sun newspaper that Ms Loos, who has remained silent so far, plans to go public with her story.

Beckham is due back at training with his club, Real Madrid, tomorrow.

Victoria, their two children Romeo and Brooklyn, and her family are expected to stay on holiday for the rest of the week, although it is not clear if they will stay in Courchevel.

Yesterday Victoria vowed her marriage would survive, reportedly saying: "We have been through a lot worse than this."

The story took another twist when former Wimbledon tennis champion Pat Cash reportedly said he may have slept with Ms Loos but he could not remember.

He reportedly told newspapers: "I'm 50 per cent sure I did.

"I wish I could say it was me but I just can't remember."

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair Pat Cash has probably slept with 1000's of attractive women. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
to be honest with you iv been racking my brains 2 remember if i slept with her on a recent vist 2 madrid! i just can't remember

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here