Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

would you ever go on Come Dine With me?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What would you cook and do you thnk you would win? If you would go on it at all. Personally I would hate to be on it, even for a grand.

Oct 25, 2003
i'd feel seriously uncomfortable about people looking through all my stuff

that's just normal is it? who goes round someone's house and looks through their underwear draw while they're cooking you dinner?!

if that didn't happen then i'd happily go on it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd do it, if the other person was Abbey Clancy.

I'd serve oysters, strawberries, chocolate and Rohypnol.

And the drawer thing would be fine, as long as its reciprocal.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I believe the well known Media Whoring Mental Oriental has tried...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd love to, it would be a right laugh. I guess though you have to be odd, eccentric or eye candy to get selected, don't think I'd qualify. Not sure what category that sits you in Mendoza!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I would give it a go. For starter it'd be frozen garlic bread, Main a medley of Iceland frozen meals & dessert arctic roll :clap2:

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'd go for:

Starter: Nice peice of sea bream, with garlic butter and bird eye chilli wrapped in foil
Main: One pan lamb cutlets and roasted vegetables
Pud: Vanilla Cheesecake with red berries

Job done!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Nope, not unless they were all vegetarian. I wouldn't cook meat and I'd get a really low score for cooking vegetarian food for meat eaters.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
i'd feel seriously uncomfortable about people looking through all my stuff

that's just normal is it? who goes round someone's house and looks through their underwear draw while they're cooking you dinner?!

if that didn't happen then i'd happily go on it

Thing is though they're clearly not just wandering round looking at anything they want to. They stroll in each room (which I wouldn't mind) and every now and then miraculously stumble across the same items that the host was making a point of showing the TV cameras earlier in the day.

I wouldn't mind being on it - even if my meal would probably be a disaster. It also looks pretty awkward and I definetely wouldn't want to spend 5 consecutive evenings with groups of people like there are on the show!

I'd also love to know how the show manage to get people to f*** up their meals so much. Surely people would realise that the best way to do a dinner party is cook something you know well, practise it a few times, and get everything ready early. Yet almost every time you see people saying "I've never tried this before", spending half the day faffing about before starting the prep at 6pm and ballsing things up through lack of knowing what they're doing!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If I was on it I would leave some dirty skids on the bed, serve up chicken nuggets, spank a bottle of Absinth down in the first 15 minutes and then leave everything to chance.

Surely you'd at least stick the kettle on and whack four Pot Noodles on the table?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You're right Enda - I mean I would actually make some sort of effort.

Fair play to you :thumbsup:

I was thinking along these lines personally:

Starter
Eau chaud in a minestrone Cup-A-Soup dust

Main
Lightly toasted pain blanc square with a Laughing Cow melted triangle fondant quilt, with a sprinkling of Worcester Sauce

Dessert
Iced Flurry a la McDonald's

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
When I was young I was never happier than reading a good whodunnit - Agatha was my fave - and always fancied poisoning someone with rare South American concoction pretty convinced I could get away with it. I wouldn`t mind doing it on 'Come dine with me' especially to an annoying fat woman and anyone who knew too much about computers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here