• Not sure

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Rather date ernest

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
ginadim said:
Yes I would. Although, they're all chavs, so that would be the down side. However, I am quite happy at the moment with my lovely Brighton adoring boyfriend.

Who IS this 'brighton adoring boyfriend' of yours?! Where did you find him?

I'm interested to know.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
the full harris said:
Who IS this 'brighton adoring boyfriend' of yours?! Where did you find him?

I'm interested to know.

It's strange that you're interested to know. Considering on another thread you seemed to suggest that no-one cares or is interested in what I say or do. For that reason, I shall not pollute this thread with information about my love life.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
ginadim said:
It's strange that you're interested to know. Considering on another thread you seemed to suggest that no-one cares or is interested in what I say or do. For that reason, I shall not pollute this thread with information about my love life.

well you keep mentioning him so i thought i'd humour you.

so, go on....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not being rude but you say you don't want to 'pollute' threads with it but you keep dropping it into a fair few of your posts.

I don't have a problem with you mentioning it at all, just wonder why you keep going fishing with it and then denying you want to discuss it?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
the full harris said:
well you keep mentioning him so i thought i'd humour you.

so, go on....

Humouring or shit stirring? You know who it is anyway. Stop posting irrelevant antagonistic questions about my love life that 'nobody cares about'. I don't think I've mentioned him much at all.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
ginadim said:
Humouring or shit stirring? You know who it is anyway. Stop posting irrelevant antagonistic questions about my love life that 'nobody cares about'. I don't think I've mentioned him much at all.

Do I?! Didn't know that.

I don't know many people, I'll have to ask around.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Dear god in heaven, can you imagine what a Palace supporting male would look like? not to mention his dress sense? or ability to burp the national anthem whilst holding a pint in each hand!!

So, no - thanks but no!!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
tedebear said:
Dear god in heaven, can you imagine what a Palace supporting male would look like? not to mention his dress sense? or ability to burp the national anthem whilst holding a pint in each hand!!

So, no - thanks but no!!

What about if he had millons,and was the colour orange

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Palace birds.........urhhhhhh no way

Good news is as i am an ardent/fanactical/nuttyboutbrighton fan .....i would never date an Palace bird......no way

Truth is my Pompey loving partner would'nt let me:blush: (and i would'nt want to Hunnybumkins):lolol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm a bloke first and a football fan second, so if she's a looker then of course I'd date her.

After all, we're all human, and so are they.......I think!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here