Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you contemplate buying one? taken from BBS

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brighton v Crystal Palace 27th September DVD
The club (CPFC2010) have announced that they will produce a dvd of this historic game if they can get 500 pre-orders .

Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Yes, if you can get 500 people co commit to buying it at £10 a go......

So please sign on here if your interested in buying a copy of this !

500 people is all we need to get this done , over 2400 went to the game and a further 1400 were at the beam back , so thats almost 4000 who watched the game in live time .

So we need just 500 of the 4000 who watched the game live to buy a copy plus the thousands of Palace fans who couldnt get a ticket at £25 who can now watch the game over and over again knowing the result for a £10.

I wonder if it will feature FFS Murray
Are you selling Brighton/Palace joint scarves as well, to commemorate this cup final of yours? Bless, it looks more and more like Crawley's big day out at Man Utd with every passing day.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Have just realised that their result was exactly like ours against Saints. You know, Gus' first game.

A game in which we clearly dominated for long period and were always in the lead. What are Palace fans going to do with this, sit there and rewind the last 10 minutes continously? Or are they going to wath the full 90 which was a pretty poor standard of football during 80 minutes of which they were losing :laugh:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
A game in which we clearly dominated for long period and were always in the lead. What are Palace fans going to do with this, sit there and rewind the last 10 minutes continously? Or are they going to wath the full 90 which was a pretty poor standard of football during 80 minutes of which they were losing :laugh:

To be fair, we only dominated for about the first 20 minutes

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Are you selling Brighton/Palace joint scarves as well, to commemorate this cup final of yours? Bless, it looks more and more like Crawley's big day out at Man Utd with every passing day.

Tuesday was your biggest game since 'McAnuff in last minute', stop talking crap.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If it were the other way around, I would have bought the DVD. I can't blame the palace fans for wanting to buy one.

In fact, I think we should release more DVDs of our games - I know some NSC'ers think it is 'small time', but it would be a valueable service in addition to seagulls player for us exiles.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so this is brighton fans having a laff at Palace when we released a white shirt when we won up there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
so this is brighton fans having a laff at Palace when we released a white shirt when we won up there.
We did actually play in that shirt though, which was a one off. And you can wear the shirt after, many times. What are you really going to do with that DVD, as said above, it's not exactly enjoyable for Palace fans until the last 10 minutes.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
and your saying had the result been reversed, people on here wouldn't have requested a similar thing? Remind me of your last cup final, oh year back in the 80's against Man ure.
Palace are the last team to ever field a full starting 11 of British players in an F.A cup final.
Ian Wright another thing Brighton decided wasn't good enough

That's probably why you lost.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We did actually play in that shirt though, which was a one off. And you can wear the shirt after, many times. What are you really going to do with that DVD, as said above, it's not exactly enjoyable for Palace fans until the last 10 minutes.
Indeed. In fact, if it hadn't been for the last ten minutes I think it would be fairly enjoyable for US, what with playing them off the park AND SCORING in the first 20 mins, before the many comedy moments where Palace just couldn't score.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
fair play to them - if people want it then it will sell , simple supply and demand.

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Didn't we release a DVD after our 2-1 win against Leeds, which was only our about our fifth in the season and it happened in January

Not to mention the Palace 1-0 DVD - if Palace bring out a commemorative shirt of the game, then that will be tinpot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here