Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you contemplate buying one? taken from BBS

goldie31

Sep 29, 2011
Brighton v Crystal Palace 27th September DVD
The club (CPFC2010) have announced that they will produce a dvd of this historic game if they can get 500 pre-orders .

Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Yes, if you can get 500 people co commit to buying it at £10 a go......

So please sign on here if your interested in buying a copy of this !

500 people is all we need to get this done , over 2400 went to the game and a further 1400 were at the beam back , so thats almost 4000 who watched the game in live time .

So we need just 500 of the 4000 who watched the game live to buy a copy plus the thousands of Palace fans who couldnt get a ticket at £25 who can now watch the game over and over again knowing the result for a £10.

I wonder if it will feature FFS Murray

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Id imagine that a fair few of us have got the Paul McShane 1-0 game match dvd, I know I have. But the thing is i've only watched the whole thing about twice, and thiers also a few other games that I have on DVD and its not really something that you'd watch over and over again, I much prefer season review ones but the current ones are full of interviews etc...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd rather buy a home video of my conception to be honest.

goldie31

Sep 29, 2011
Bless them producing a dvd of their cup final

and your saying had the result been reversed, people on here wouldn't have requested a similar thing? Remind me of your last cup final, oh year back in the 80's against Man ure.
Palace are the last team to ever field a full starting 11 of British players in an F.A cup final.
Ian Wright another thing Brighton decided wasn't good enough

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I cannot believe they are making a video of a game where they are 1 nil down until the 80th minute. f***ing hell.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
and your saying had the result been reversed, people on here wouldn't have requested a similar thing? Remind me of your last cup final, oh year back in the 80's against Man ure.
Palace are the last team to ever field a full starting 11 of British players in an F.A cup final.

I'm sure a fancy 5 minute clip would have been made, but a full video of two teams playing some pretty unattractive football until one team decides to wake up in the 80th minute....no.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

so what?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Into old and pointless facts are you, how's this one 35 - 32.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm fed up of reading about palace now - they came, they won - it pissed me off but to be honest I just want to get on with Saturday now and if the boys come out at Ipswich with fire in their bellies - and come back with a win then they will have done us a favour - all these threads about them is just giving them even more reason to visit here and gloat - look to the future - don't keep dwelling on tuesday night - enjoy the sunshine and bollox to palace that's what I say - x x

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here