Votes: 48 65.8%
  • No thanks

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well on behalf of all the old farts on here I can honestly say I would be proud and honoured to wear this shirt.

Joking apart, it really is a nice looking shirt and If you can get them in the shop before easter that will be great.

Wozza...make it so as captain Jean Luc picard would say

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I've emailed link to club merchandise manager.

If the the Yankees can sell 100s of thousands of these each year, I'm sure we could shift, well, a few hundred at least. :)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Have the club ever produced a t-shirt without 'flappy sleeves'? While I don't claim to be Jean Paul Gaultier, the club do alienate the more sartorial BHA fan with their usual 'West Street Saturday Night' range. Then again, for reasons of economics, you've got to appeal to the mass market and the vast majority of fashionistas would more than likely eschew any football-branded clobber, no matter how slick the fit or design, but the marketeers could still do well to remember that a lot of us would like to show our allegiance to the club, just in a more North Laine, rather than Western Road kind of way.

Have you got thin arms? :lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I guess to see unofficial Albion clothing you'd need to get clearance from the club?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Have the club ever produced a t-shirt without 'flappy sleeves'? While I don't claim to be Jean Paul Gaultier, the club do alienate the more sartorial BHA fan with their usual 'West Street Saturday Night' range. Then again, for reasons of economics, you've got to appeal to the mass market and the vast majority of fashionistas would more than likely eschew any football-branded clobber, no matter how slick the fit or design, but the marketeers could still do well to remember that a lot of us would like to show our allegiance to the club, just in a more North Laine, rather than Western Road kind of way.

Innit! Sorry to be GAY but the t-shirt needs to be fitted and not any old shape. Glad others think the same.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
DEFO !! If the club were to produce a limited number of designs and market them correctly could we not have some of the money go to a Sussex Charity or to "The Albion in the Community" etc

Something that the fans could support with the purchase.......There must be enough worthy causes that are in our wonderfull county

:thumbsup::bounce:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
View attachment 39528

If not Vicente, then another Albion player of your choice. At, say, £15? Official goods, from the club shop.

I ask because I think there are many of us who would be happy to declare our 'man-love' (or mere admiration) for an Albion player, but are too old, fat and/or cool to wear a replica shirt.

Up for it? Yay or nay.

Can mine be a V Neck please?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Needs 1901 under the Seagull

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here