Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you be happy if someone with a tea-towel on their head bought the Albion??

Yay or Nay??

• Yes

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 37.9%

• Total voters

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Not a teatowel, but this picture popped into my head and I felt the urge to share

12120bb708d12b6217a9

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No thanks

You seem to think all Arabs are Moslem fanatics, let me tell you, as somebody who's met quite a few of them you couldn't be more wrong, especially if they're from the UAE or Bahrain. You couldn't want to meet a more friendly bunch which is more than you can say of a lot of people in this country.

I would have no problem at all with Arab investment, they like Westerners a lot in my experience.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Archer's finance was there and sustainable. The Albion nearly folded.

Wouldn't we all prefer BHAFC to be run for our needs, rather than on the whim of someone who had simply bought the club as a toy?
So let teams like Chelsea,Man city etc have all the fun? Football is changing and you have to move with it.Why take second best?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You seem to think all Arabs are Moslem fanatics, let me tell you, as somebody who's met quite a few of them you couldn't be more wrong, especially if they're from the UAE or Bahrain. You couldn't want to meet a more friendly bunch which is more than you can say of a lot of people in this country.

I would have no problem at all with Arab investment, they like Westerners a lot in my experience.
Read my post further down

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Read my post further down

Based on your first post why would I bother to look further ? You needn't worry as we're more likely to have a Jewish owner as things stand anyway.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
QUOTE=algie;2563805]No thanks[/QUOTE]

You are nothing if not consistent Algie mate!!! :yahoo:

Me? Rather they spent money on the Albion than other less useful things...... like Liverpool for example.

And as has been said with City, Arabs are not interested in making a profit... it's all about making a name for themselves so they have the same intentions as the clubs....

unless of course they are interested in promoting the cause of AlQaeda and the more fundamentalistic doctrines of the whacko-Islamic fundamentalist faction like lining up all the gays and shooting them.....

so.. start with buying pink Albion!

Hey, Algie... just realised they may share an idealogy in common with you!

Sorry Algie.. just read your post furtehr down :dunce:[

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
QUOTE=algie;2563805]No thanks

Me? Rather they spent money on the Albion than other less useful things...... like Liverpool for example.

And as has been said with City, Arabs are not interested in making a profit... it's all about making a name for themselves so they have the same intentions as the clubs....

unless of course they are interested in promoting the cause of AlQaeda and the more fundamentalistic doctrines of the whacko-Islamic fundamentalist faction like lining up all the gays and shooting them.....

Sorry Algie.. just read your post furtehr down :dunce:[[/QUOTE]

Hello mate,

Just keeping myself on my toes.Can't let standards drop can we?
Anyway how are you keeping?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Sorry Algie.. just read your post furtehr down :dunce:[

Hello mate,

Just keeping myself on my toes.Can't let standards drop can we?
Anyway how are you keeping?[/QUOTE]

Still alive if nothing else...... I'll tell you what Algie, this season ticket seems to be good for you.... you've made some very insightful comments over the last couple of weeks. Keep it up mate!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cheers Mr G. Please tell your wife i'm not a bad person really.;)
Anyway you know i like the Turks,great people and country.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
RACIST :censored:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Cheers Mr G. Please tell your wife i'm not a bad person really.;)
Anyway you know i like the Turks,great people and country.

Looking foward to seeing you over :)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Happy providing the finance is there and sustainable, I predict Chelsea will fold in the not too distant future.

If Roman is not the biggest fish in the pond he will go where he is...so expect him to pull the plug on Chelsea within two years in Man City keep going and if Chelsea don't win the League this year.

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
Here's a thought...

Maybe one of those rich Arab chaps will come down to the Withdean for the Man City game and DK etc will make him very welcome and tell him all about our struggle for survival over the last decade or so.

You never know, he might have a pang of sympathy for us and decide to bankroll Falmer. After all, £50million would be a drop in the ocean!

I can dream...:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here