Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you/are you going out with someone who might be on Jeremy Kyle?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Just a thought, but they all seem to be inbred, Staffie-toting, knuckledragging, neredowells of the highest order...and some of the blokes look a tad rough as well!

As some forms of TV look to quality, this has to be lowest common denominator TV, with probable 'kicking off' situations actually sought by the researchers...

As the ultimate in voyeurism, is it entertainment, or just indicative of the society we live in?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just a thought, but they all seem to be inbred, Staffie-toting, knuckledragging, neredowells of the highest order...and some of the blokes look a tad rough as well!

As some forms of TV look to quality, this has to be lowest common denominator TV, with probable 'kicking off' situations actually sought by the researchers...

As the ultimate in voyeurism, is it entertainment, or just indicative of the society we live in?

Why do low-life, pierced, tattooed, fat, teen serial shaggers and their unemployed drug-taking boyfriends want to go before Judge Jeremy anyway ? Not that I watch the programme..

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Why do low-life, pierced, tattooed, fat, teen serial shaggers and their unemployed drug-taking boyfriends want to go before Judge Jeremy anyway ? Not that I watch the programme..

Could it just be that tv is praying on people who aren't mature or sensible enough to do their dirty washing in private?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yeah alright Juan, maybe it should be preying for them...or is that praying?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I used to take one girl that's been on the prog to school in my cab. Right little cow she was, typical teen mum with an ugly slag of a mum. She even cornered my daughter in a phone box with the help of her neanderthal mates and beat her up while she was on the phone to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here