Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would this lot get us back up??

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
that defence would leak goals like a paper sink
There is a chronic lack of pace there.
It may be controversial but if someone wanted to take Virgo off our hands I wouldn't be unhappy to see him go. Get someone in who will compliment Elphick (if we can't get Lynch back).
Midfield needs a complete rebuild. Only Cox is worth keeping. What the hell has happened to Carole? Great for four or five games, then completely abysmal. Massive shame.
Forster would be the best striker in that division by miles, keep him fit and he will score 25+ for sure. Murray may stay due to injuries which would also be excellent. Davies is on poor form but he must have more to offer looking at his record for Oldham and Stockport. Very much third choice though.
The two keepers are fine, Kuipers has not been consistent but he's still more than good enough.

wilbar

Aug 15, 2005
Herts
Livermore centre midfield could do a good job in league 2.He was well thought of before he came to us.We pissed him about he obviously lost interest not being played and when he was played was played out of position.I think if whoever is in charge shows some faith in him and gave him a run he could do a great job. May even make a good captain?

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
NO

complete rebuild needed for from the bottom up

would keep

Kuipers
Sulivan
Whing
Elphick
Forster
Murray
Davies

bye bye everyone else including White and Booker

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
if we're offered money for murray we should take it asap. he's good when fit but as that's about 5 games a season he's a waste of wages.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
if we're offered money for murray we should take it asap. he's good when fit but as that's about 5 games a season he's a waste of wages.

I shouldn't bite, but are you actually serious? Bloody ridiculous thing to say all players have injuries and the fact that a certain manager tried to use him when injured only made the injury worse. Come next season a fully fit Murray would rip this league apart let alone the one below

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here