Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would the stadium be seen from this picture?

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
Falmermp1.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The stadium will officially be the largest man-made object in Sussex, and will be visible from the Japanese Intelsat IS-804 satellite for eleven minutes of its 66 hour orbit of the Earth.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if you chop down all the trees in that picture, then those in the woodland and those lining the B2123, and climbed halfway up the tree to the right, then you just *might* see the very tip of the stadium.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It depends where you keep the picture.

Can I just say that I don't have broadband and am fed up waiting for the bloody picture to load - so far it has taken longer than the public enquiry.........

oooh, here it is. Well, isn't that lovely! Can't wait to have a p*ss in that pond when drunk following the grounds opening. I might even set fire to the bench while I'm at it!

And those gravestones would look a lot nicer if they had BHA.FC or CPFC DIE! sprayed on them.

As for that 4x4 with it's windows open, well I'd nick that in a second, crash it and then burn it out in the Swan's carpark.

You see Falmer residents! You see what we're gonna do to you!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If I'm looking at that picture, then no. Then again, when I'm looking at the pic, I can't even see my monitor 'cos it's so f***ing huge!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Easy 10 said:
The stadium will officially be the largest man-made object in Sussex, and will be visible from the Japanese Intelsat IS-804 satellite for eleven minutes of its 66 hour orbit of the Earth.

you crack me up, easy

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is there any chance we could have a bigger version of the picture loaded up?

It's difficult to see where the stadium would be when it's such a small picture.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's a well-known fact that the Albion intend to CUT DOWN all the trees, FILL IN the pond and KNOCK DOWN all the homes belonging to the sweet old ladies of Falmer village just to build their DISGUSTING UGLY stadium that they DON'T NEED because they ONLY GET 6-7000 people at Withdean every week.

Well that's what I've been told.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
The grass is looking a bit of a mess. Must bring that up in the next Parish council meeting Prehaps our groundsman could look after it when the stadium is built.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here