Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would the NSC team want to take on an Albion Old Boys side in aid of the fund?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Had a chat with Russell Bromage this afternoon and he and the rest of the boys, Deano, Budge, Chappers, Chicken George, Tilts etc would like to do something for the 'fund'. I suggested a game against NSC at Worthing United's Ground at the end of October. As United now have floodlights an evening game would be favourite, so who do we need to contact re a NSC XI?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Yes pm fatboy.

There will be no shortage of volunteers IMHO.

Perhaps it should be on a pay to play basis to raise as much money as possible - people can get kit sponsors?

Anyway fatboy is WELL UP on organising this sort of stuff.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I raised this idea a few weeks ago but my idea was to auction off places in the team.

Top 11 pledgers to get the places. It could raise thousands.

Yoda

English & European
Gwylan said:
I raised this idea a few weeks ago but my idea was to auction off places in the team.

Top 11 pledgers to get the places. It could raise thousands.

I would like to play (am a fit athlete so can run & run & run) but, am completely skint after going to the olympics and won't ba able to afford to. :(

Lush

Mods' Pet
Yoda said:
I would like to play (am a fit athlete so can run & run & run) but, am completely skint after going to the olympics and won't ba able to afford to. :(

Sponsorship doesn't have to cost YOU anything except swallowing your pride and approaching people/companies for help.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I might be able to supply some ballboys

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strike said:
Can I play or be a ballboy?

You can be a ballboy if you are happy hanging around with stroppy Uner 13s from ASC Strikers :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strike said:
On second thoughts I will play. It will be cool to play against former Albion players

Good decision :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here