Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Stuart long please see the nearest steward....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jnr was still laughing about stuart/steward on the way home. Congrats.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Excellent news - congratulations to all concerned.

At least that's one delivery that was brought to a successful conclusion, unlike our corners and crosses yesterday :lolol:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I've got no kids. Does anyone want to congratulate me for effective use of contraception for the past 20 years?

But you might be a Jaffa in which case it would have nothing to do with contraception lol

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There is NO excuse for a gentleman to be disturbed about his manly pursuits.

The poor sod will have to listen her bleat on about perineums and cracked nipples for weeks on end now as it is.

I was at a Johnson's Paint Trophy game against MK Dons at Withdean while my Mrs was two days overdue with our first. Believe me I was begging for her to go in to labour. Unfortunately she didn't and I spent the evening being prodded by the fatty twx man and asked what half it was.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
That's the mistake you make when you tell the woman you marry your real name :whistle:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Welcome to the ups and downs of the Albion Archie. Hopefully more ups. Great story.:clap:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Immediately thought of Bart Simpson when the name was read out. "Wilma Fingerdo" "Amanda Hugankiss" "Hugh Jampton" etc.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was at a Johnson's Paint Trophy game against MK Dons at Withdean while my Mrs was two days overdue with our first. Believe me I was begging for her to go in to labour. Unfortunately she didn't and I spent the evening being prodded by the fatty twx man and asked what half it was.

I congratulate you [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] on your manliness. And reward you with your first post mention. Tell the missus if she doesn't mind sprogging in the closed season it would be greatly appreciated in future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here